No announcement yet.

Random thread V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allah give your brother good health and a speedy recovery from his sickness. Aameen.

Sister try giving some sadqah out in the name of yoour brother.
    'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

• May Allah keep us on the right path
      There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

• Absolutely disgusting that a white supremacist who was convicted of a terror offence was told to read classical literature such as Dickens and escaped jail! Is this a joke?

https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
          Absolutely disgusting that a white supremacist who was convicted of a terror offence was told to read classical literature such as Dickens and escaped jail! Is this a joke?
          Omg Epic Fail

i obviously intended to share the link, how embarrassing I can’t even edit

Comment

• We should always remember that the kufaar will not be just with us. Justice comes from the implementation of Allah's (swt) laws on earth and as long as there is an absence of Islamic rule in the world, we will always be dealing with injustices. The kufaar have their own man made legal systems and rules based on kufr. To expect or even hope from justice from there would be wrong and unbecoming of a Muslim. Even black non Muslims generally know to expect injustice from there.

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
            Absolutely disgusting that a white supremacist who was convicted of a terror offence was told to read classical literature such as Dickens and escaped jail! Is this a joke?
            The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• Originally posted by neelu View Post
              We should always remember that the kufaar will not be just with us. Justice comes from the implementation of Allah's (swt) laws on earth and as long as there is an absence of Islamic rule in the world, we will always be dealing with injustices. The kufaar have their own man made legal systems and rules based on kufr. To expect or even hope from justice from there would be wrong and unbecoming of a Muslim. Even black non Muslims generally know to expect injustice from there.

True say and I would never expect justice from man made kafir laws but telling him to read dickens is just beyond a joke. Might as well have given him a lollipop on the way out too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
                Thanks for the link. I was struggling where to go to find out more details on this story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

Thanks for the link. I was struggling where to go to find out more details on this story.
                  You’re welcome.

Comment

• I kind of want to move to Canada. I miss my brother and sister and I kind of just want to go live in a forest off the grid. I still don’t really like Canada but I kind of just want to be around my family.

I was zooming with my grandparents the other day and it made me realize how nice it would be to spend time with them. Like if I was having a bad day I could just drive over to them and forget about things. I never had that before because I never lived around them. And they are getting older. I am worried that they will be gone and I never got to spend time with them.

Comment

• I really do feel this time that as soon as my contract is done that I need to move on and do something different.

this is just one of those days so I might think differently tomorrow and I’m not fuming with rage at my job but I’m just tired and feel like I need a change. Everything is getting so repetitive and boring. Just the same old same old all the time.

I do like being here but maybe that wasn’t all it was. I just liked being with my family.

Comment

• Asgard isn’t a place, it’s a people.

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post
                          I kind of want to move to Canada. I miss my brother and sister and I kind of just want to go live in a forest off the grid. I still don’t really like Canada but I kind of just want to be around my family.

I was zooming with my grandparents the other day and it made me realize how nice it would be to spend time with them. Like if I was having a bad day I could just drive over to them and forget about things. I never had that before because I never lived around them. And they are getting older. I am worried that they will be gone and I never got to spend time with them.
                          Where are you now btw, why'd you leave, and how long has it been?

It's officially been more than a month now that I've left Canada and been in the UK, and I'm wondering when the homesickness is supposed to kick in.

Comment

• Joined this clubhouse app and listening to interesting conversations between duwaat and non-Muslims

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

• Originally posted by Mufti Cheesecake View Post

Where are you now btw, why'd you leave, and how long has it been?

It's officially been more than a month now that I've left Canada and been in the UK, and I'm wondering when the homesickness is supposed to kick in.
                              I have spent most of my life living outside of Canada so I don't feel any homesickness. If anything I feel that way when I'm in Canada.

Comment

• I'm just very tired.

I really hate living in non muslim countries but such is life.

I wouldn't be shocked if I lost a ton of weight this year. I once watched this show of this woman who became underweight because her job kept her so busy and that's the path that I see myself on now. I don't even have time to eat at work anymore. I feel once you've reached a point where your health is going to suffer then it's time to make a change. Teaching just isn't worth the trouble.

Anyways who knows what will happen by the time my contract ends. Things might change. Inshallah all goes well.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X