No announcement yet.

Random thread V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is performing the 5 prayers every day possible with the complexities of life today? There is so much to do and tend to in only so many hours of the day. 2 4-rakat prayers are slotted during the day when most people are busy working. It’s almost a burden to make up.

It’s strange to me. Allah is Self Sufficient and doesn’t need our prayers, so why make it 5, multi-rakat prayers? And imagine if we did do 100 daily prayers, there would be no time to do things for sustenance and survival that he put in this world.

Comment

• Originally posted by detached soul View Post

Allah Knows best who is stalking who and who it is that is trying to cause trouble!
      Can't it just be the case that you're from the same neighbourhood so you attend the same mosques and go to the same shops so you're bound to often see each other whether you like it or not? You say yourself you don't think he's doing it on purpose which kinda answers your own question. The bigger problem is that you know he talks about you behind your back so there's still some grievance and unresolved issue there.
      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• Originally posted by aa_ View Post
        Is performing the 5 prayers every day possible with the complexities of life today? There is so much to do and tend to in only so many hours of the day. 2 4-rakat prayers are slotted during the day when most people are busy working. It’s almost a burden to make up.

It’s strange to me. Allah is Self Sufficient and doesn’t need our prayers, so why make it 5, multi-rakat prayers? And imagine if we did do 100 daily prayers, there would be no time to do things for sustenance and survival that he put in this world.
        We know Allah swt doesnt burden a soul more than it can bare. 5 daily salahs is very, very little in the grand scheme of things. It takes, how long, 30 minutes in total?

30 minutes of salah everyday is surely manageable

Our day revolves around salah, not the other way around.

Allah swt is free of need, indeed. It is us, you and I, who need salah.

sometimes we accept things as they are and entrust Allah swt that he has decided something and that is the end of the matter. I feel it is not particularly useful to ask things as why 5 prayers etc. Perhaps it is the right quantity to make our lives easy, perhaps it is enough to remind us of our priorities throughout the day, perhaps it is….

Comment

• Where there's a will there's a way. Where there isn't the will, there's just excuses.

Literally EVERY ability you currently have is a mercy and amanat from Allah (swt). Your ability to move your limbs, your ability to type, your ability to chew food, your ability to read, your ability to breathe- this all came from Allah (swt) and can be taken away in a moment.

Allah doesn't need our prayers, but that's the point: Allah doesn't need us WE need HIM.

Originally posted by aa_ View Post
          Is performing the 5 prayers every day possible with the complexities of life today? There is so much to do and tend to in only so many hours of the day. 2 4-rakat prayers are slotted during the day when most people are busy working. It’s almost a burden to make up.

The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

• Originally posted by detached soul View Post
            . What should i do. Go up to him and fight him and tell him stay out of my life or just ignore it? Thats just the tip of the iceberg, im just summarising it for all of you. A lot of things have happened between me and him and i just thought id ask everybodys opinion on here.

Cuz i seriously dont know what to do!

Comment

Look into the benefits of the prayers and then ask who needs what.

Comment

• May Allah swt makes salah the coolness of our eyes

<3

Comment

• Aameen
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
                  [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

If my lazy butt can do it, anyone can.

If you watch your diet and keep clean, you can make your wudu last so as not to waste time and water performing wudu before every salah. I don't know about other countries, but in the U.S. everyone gets an hour break with two 15 minute breaks during an 8 hour shift. Plenty of time to perform Salah. I would think the most difficult thing in regards to Salah is finding a clean and quiet location to perform it.

It's not strange at all. Allah is the Most Wonderful and Most Supreme and wants us to worship Him. That was the only reason for our creation. Part of that worship is to persevere through the difficulties that may try and prevent us from performing our religious obligations.

There really isn't an excuse to miss Salah. If ones employment prevents one from doing it, they should quit and find a new job. Life is meant to be a test, not a breeze where everything goes our way.

Comment

• I'd say over the last few months, people really have been hinting at marriage and that I should look into it, my friends, family, relatives, colleagues, online friends..

This is a sign, isn't it.

With that, I bid you adieu.
                      Per aspera ad astra.

Comment

• Ummah forum I missed u!

Comment

It's as easy as pie. Only reason you view it as a burden is because of Shaytan.

Once you make it a habit you won't be able to go without it. You'll forget why you ever considered it a burden.

Comment

Complexities of life today?! The sahabas would pray whilst on the battlefield.
                            https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by neelu View Post

Can't it just be the case that you're from the same neighbourhood so you attend the same mosques and go to the same shops so you're bound to often see each other whether you like it or not? You say yourself you don't think he's doing it on purpose which kinda answers your own question. The bigger problem is that you know he talks about you behind your back so there's still some grievance and unresolved issue there.
                              No i don't think its because we're from the same neighbourhood that i see him so often. I know a lot of ppl in my neighbourhood and i don't see them that often. ppl generally do their own things and mind their own business, but with this guy i see him 2 or 3 times a day sometimes more. I know its not coincidental. Ive got a good mind to just go up to him and say "Whats your problem, are you folllowing me?" and have it out with him. My intuition tells me this guy has a problem with me and his just doing this to provoke me.

I'm a very quiet guy who doesn't get into bother with anybody. I just mind my own business and do my own things but this guy defo has a problem with me so i asked on here for advice.What would the brothers on here do if somebody was following them around and intimidating them?
                              'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

• Eorlingas Lol.

I'm a softie at heart really. A friend once told me im the type of guy who wouldn't hurt a fly
                                'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X