No announcement yet.

Random thread V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There should be some efforts to normalise avoiding riba. Social change is important.

Comment

• It’s not stigmatised. But worse than that, people avoiding riba are made to feel shamed.

Comment

• It’s on this generation to do that and the least the older generations can do is to support it

Comment

• Everyone likes to be in each others business when it comes to marriage, education and whatnot. But riba is ignored.
          they raise their sons and daughters to be angels but make them indulge in the major sun of riba. All they care about is appearance? And then laugh and look down on you.

Comment

• Do people not realise that their comments on others lives literally can affect their quality of life. When these people surround you in family links and always hover over you, you can’t avoid it.

Comment

• The end

Comment

• Comment

• I was young when I first joined this thread and I still am Alhamdulillah. I'm just writing this to say I have grown since then and not every action I did was perfect. But I suppose that's part of the journey? What about you lot?
                  https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                    I was young when I first joined this thread and I still am Alhamdulillah. I'm just writing this to say I have grown since then and not every action I did was perfect. But I suppose that's part of the journey? What about you lot?
                    We need more simple nomads
                    Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

We need more simple nomads
                      In shaa Allah and we need more kiwis.
                      https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

• 2nd day of learning how to do cashiering
                        you meet the same old regular customers, almost everyday, and it gets easy overtime
                        I never knew id be doing this type of work even after I was done with a degree

Rejection letters after rejection letters

Comment

• I handled non-halal products... Which was gross. The chief cashier made me put on gloves for protection but she wasnt ard to give me a box full of them today. Latex is so bad for handling change of coins

Comment

• There is this little kid in my class who is just so adorable I cannot compose myself around him

He is missing all his front teeth and his eyes take up his entire face and when he eats lunch he like fits more food than he can take in his mouth so he looks like a squirrel lol. He just quietly minds his own business while being the cutest little kid I have ever seen. Mashallah. I gushed about him to his parents the other week.

Anyways today he won the magic gummy bear stackable pencil and when I told him he won it his reaction represented childhood itself.

And instead of keeping it all for himself, he gave one of the gummy bears to another boy in the class

I am so happy that I hyped up these lame pencils so much. Now I don't have to get nice presents anymore. But it is just so cute seeing them get so excited over something so simple.

Comment

• I am trying to teach the chickens not to cry when they loose and I think they are getting better. The main cryer didn't cry when she didn't win.

This girl follows me EVERYWHERE! and she is literally a bird. She just likes eating bread with nothing in it and she picks at it to take the tiniest pieces instead of just taking a bite like you would think one would do.

Watching kids eat can be very funny

Comment

• Theres a sister at my new job, who also started anew

She turned her camera on

And Lmso

Her hijab was thrown on like how you peeps wear hijab when you suddenly have a visitor to your house or need to answer door

That was funny

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X