Teenagers arent children

Comment

• Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post
      Ohok,
      Teenagers arent children
      You are right

they are adult chickens

Comment

• When u really wanna be doing something else..be somewhere else..

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiro View Post

I've watched some. Not any topics I was interested in.
          It looks like most of the videos are marriage related so it's understandable you weren't interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mufti Cheesecake View Post

I agree with everything that I've seen him say, but I hate his videos, those kinds of 10-30mins of just ranting, unstructured talks, seems like a waste of time.
            Im hoping I don't switch off within two minutes but am looking forward to watching his videos.

It says he is a marriage counsellor, he probably sick and tired of people's common marriage problems but I'm not into 30mins of ranting as I have my own ranting to do and it energy draining

Comment

• Originally posted by neelu View Post

I suggest that you start a Parents appreciation thread- I'm serious.

Better than making indirect digs at people and pretending that their genuine grievances are "parent bashing"
              I haven't started any thread in ages and I don't intend to do. --- I am also serious, I didn't made dig --

it's just that I see lots of grievances against parents in this forum,.my emotions are kinda بس کرو یار

Mian Muhammad Bakhsh says:

ماں دا پیار سمندروں ڈونگا، انت کسے نئیں پایا
              ماں دے پیراں تھلے جنت، پاک نبی ﷺ
              ​​​​​​فرمایا

Baba Bulleh Shah says:

ماں باپ نوں برا کدی نہ کویں
              چاہے لکھ اناں دا قصور ہوے
              ​​​
              "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
              western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

• Created a macro on excel and keep the excel sheet running in the background so that my cursor moves left and right every 5 mins if my laptop is idle

Comment

• Does anyone know much about creating a video (on a phone) and then editing it.

Wanted to ask if anyone here will be willing to help me with it, preferably someone that has the time and won't rush it. I will send you a box of chocolate or dates if you want.

Comment

• please spread to the sisters in sha Allah
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post
                      Created a macro on excel and keep the excel sheet running in the background so that my cursor moves left and right every 5 mins if my laptop is idle

I need to learn how to do this
                      https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by aa_ View Post
                        Been trying to become a little more religious recently, doing the 5 daily prayers & staying away from the usual mainstream sins, but I’m still not happy.

Not too sure if it’s personal mindset or attitude on life but it seems even the folks out there doing haram & harming themselves look to be happier than me. It’s sucks.
                        it's not real happiness. They're just drowsiness themselves in dopamine that fails to last until the next. The difference between eeman and actions of the dunya is true contentment.

You're still like a young duckling. Growing oneself in faith and heart is akin like the growing of trees.
                        https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

• *drowsing
                          https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

• Typical toxic Cunning extended relatives
                            + mentally ill guardian
                            = difficulty level: extreme

Comment

• Especially because my life goal was in a way to help people above me, but I’ve now got a load of my own problems lolll
                              horrendous

Comment

• Giving into and normalising riba imo comes from people sinning and then giving into this sin. As in originally the first people to have given into riba to normalise in our communities probably were feeling weakened and their provision probably felt tight.

if they found a way through with patience they could have set a model for us and normalised some ease in this area.

I don’t mean that in a judgemental way.

either that or they were genuinely ignorant. Or they were so genuinely ignorant they thought they had already sinned by doing something else (maybe rightfully moving to the west). In which case that’s just whatever I’m not judging that.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X