Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post

Well I’m too much of a coward to be able to overpower penny wise but I could probably destroy horcruxes. Penny wise also eats kids like what a weirdo.

then again when I lived in Lebenon and the electricity would go off and I would have to walk down 4 flights of stairs in the dark, I was petrified that Voldemort would be there 🤣

but I would still say penny wise. Final answer.
      Haha I was scared voldemort might be in my garden for some reason. I think I would choose pennywise as well. He's just too insane and chaotic and that's scary. At least I understand voldemorts reasoning and he still seems human, just evil

Comment

• "Pfizer projected to hit $33.5 billion
        this year from the vaccine, making
        it the world's best-selling drug of all
        time."

(Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk)

There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

• Pray for me that I can get a house (In Sha Allah) and have wealth so I can hire cuezed to construct cool things for my place!
          Per aspera ad astra.

Comment

• In sha Allah

A nice house for a wife to stay in

Comment

• is anyone elses iphone calendar say that theres a bank holiday next monday

I have been under the impression for weeks that next monday is a bank holiday

Turns out this is wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post
                is anyone elses iphone calendar say that theres a bank holiday next monday

Turns out this is wrong
                You should sue Apple

Comment

• Monday is a Bank Holiday in Ireland. Maybe your phone is on Irish settings...to be sure, to be sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post
                    is anyone elses iphone calendar say that theres a bank holiday next monday

Turns out this is wrong
                    It says “Summer Bank Holiday Scotland” on mine.

Comment

• The heat gave me headaches.

Comment

• Just to say hello to all of you : )

Comment

• Does anyone remember the name of the user that had the picture of a bird sitting on a woman's head (full niqab)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bindipper View Post
                            Does anyone remember the name of the user that had the picture of a bird sitting on a woman's head (full niqab)?
                            Nope
                            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by LaylaDove View Post
                              Just to say hello to all of you : )
                              Hello
                              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• assalaamu alaykum wah rahmatullahi wah barakatuhu

please remember me in your duas not feeling right tbh

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X