Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random thread V3

By royal decree.....,
    Last edited by sajid; 24-07-21, 09:49 PM. Reason: New Thread created to avoid private groups being created off public domain
    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

One ⭐
    Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
      One ⭐
      You still persist. The days of one stars are over.
      https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Isnt it crazy how time flies.. We put so much effort into a lot in this world, and oneday much of it will amount to nothing.. How much effort do we actually put into preparing for the hereafter?

When the angel of death takes our soul, with the will of Allaah, will we be ready for death? Will we beable to say the Shahadah? Will we be ready to meet our Lord? Will we beable to answer the questions in the grave?

Only our deeds will matter, and all the time and efforts we put into and stressed over a lot of wordly matters, will literally all be pointless. So scary.. We are supposed to be like travellers, this world is deceptive yet we get so caught up in a lot of meaningless things. Reminder to myself first and foremost ofcourse. I was just thinking of this the other day.. How unprepared I am.

May Allaah protect us, forgive us, have mercy on and guide us. Aameen
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
        [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

@kiro

Thanks for opening this thread on my behalf (aswell as for the reason mentioned in the original post)
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Comment

May Allah the Most Merciful forgive me if I did any wrongs on this forum. I created previous random thread and wrongs may have been committed there so I ask brothers and sisters to forgive me. I hope I never create a random thread again.

Comment

Al-Mualim are you feeling better?

Comment

Wow. We all getting the death vibes. Not a coincidence 😶😑

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
                    Wow. We all getting the death vibes. Not a coincidence 😶😑
                    Yup subhanAllah

May Allah guide us ameen

Comment

What does it mean when your apetite goes away? I used to eat all the time, the only time i didn't have appetite for a prolongued period of time was in my first trim of my pregnancy, which I'm not pregnant so what can it be
                      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Kewl

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                          Isnt it crazy how time flies.. We put so much effort into a lot in this world, and oneday much of it will amount to nothing.. How much effort do we actually put into preparing for the hereafter?

When the angel of death takes our soul, with the will of Allaah, will we be ready for death? Will we beable to say the Shahadah? Will we be ready to meet our Lord? Will we beable to answer the questions in the grave?

Only our deeds will matter, and all the time and efforts we put into and stressed over a lot of wordly matters, will literally all be pointless. So scary.. We are supposed to be like travellers, this world is deceptive yet we get so caught up in a lot of meaningless things. Reminder to myself first and foremost ofcourse. I was just thinking of this the other day.. How unprepared I am.

May Allaah protect us, forgive us, have mercy on and guide us. Aameen
                          It's just so frustrating. When things are going great, you don't think of the afterlife, you just think of how nice things are and that you need to keep working to keep things going or to make them better. Yet, the second hardship hits, it's the end of the world and every thing is out to get you, life isn't fair, why is this happening to me and yada yada yada.

Take me for instance. I couldn't work this last week due to the fact that I need my car for work and it has an issue the has stumped my mechanic. I was frustrated and angry and was mentally complaining about how everything bad happens to me and nothing ever goes my way. Al-Hamdullilah, I have seen some improvement, because rather than wallowing in my anger and sorrow, I now reflect on how I don't inherently deserve anything, and actually deserve all the bad that comes my way, especially since I am no better than any of our brothers and sisters who are being oppressed by the Kuffar in China, Palestine, Yemen, India, Egypt, Somalia and everywhere else the Kuffar are attacking.

The frustrating thing is, I still get sad about my situation when I know I shouldn't and I wish I didn't. I want to be like the Prophet who was struck by misfortune over and over, but was okay with it, held no anger, and just thought Good of Allah and thanked Him for everything. Now, don't take this to think that I don't think good of Allah, rather, my issue is one of Patience and I just want things to progress faster, at the pace I want it to.

At the very least I wish I could strangle the Shaytaan and the Qareen every time I get this way.

Comment

cant sleep, so wide awake full of frustration, anger and rage

but who give a ........... huh?

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                              One ⭐
                              I thought it's First. No?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X