Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feel safe living in the west?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    Born & Raised in the West, lived in Bed Stuy during its worst days, lived amongst Rednecks

    Never feared, nor felt unsafe

    then again, America has the Second Amendment
    It’s official. You are the most American person I have ever come across. Even if you didn’t say you were American, I would know that you are American. Lol.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by aelmo View Post

      It’s official. You are the most American person I have ever come across. Even if you didn’t say you were American, I would know that you are American. Lol.
      i could imagine AbuMubarak doing one of those tiktoks 'tell me youre american, without telling me youre american' lool

      btw AbuMubarak im curious to see what you look like, i've always imagined you got a salt and pepper beard, dont ask why mayb it coule be because youre a granpa lol

      btw its weird how we have a mental image of someone we interact with yet have never met

      Comment


      • #48
        Salt & pepper was so 2000s

        Just salt now
        .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
        نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
        دولة الإسلامية باقية





        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by UmmAbdullah86 View Post

          I think its more nuanced than making marriage easier, often these abusers are just teens themselves so marriage really wouldn't be on the cards anyway. First and foremost it is lack of fear of Allah swt, and I think overcrowded living conditions contributes. Children grow up very sexually aware (which was a huge shock to me) land also boys grow up feeling entitled to do what they want without accountability. Sadly there is also a lack of concern about males being abused, everyone is frightened about the girls but because they are boys it's a lesser issue.
          Honestly these societies are barely one step away from the people of Lut with their silent acceptance of the fate of their young boys. What kind of muslims are they expecting to produce? Obviously many will be damaged and struggle with their faith and the cycle repeats. I remember a revert user, samsandman I think, was banned for stating that all arab men he came across were homos, maybe he wasn't far from the truth if many of them have to go through this in childhood.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
            Salt & pepper was so 2000s

            Just salt now
            AbuMubarak it seems like your older (not being rude bro) then many of us,
            some of the younger lot seem to forget it was not even 50+ years ago since racism was extremely bad in places like america,
            if i right in thinking this was within your lifetime, whats like the worst sort of racism you seen happen?

            here where i was brought up they used to do this thing called paki bashing, where a group of white young men would go around the streets and find any random asian man even if he aint pakistani and just beat them up for their colour and race, its sad but its very real......this is in the northern part of england, not sure if it happens these days but im talking the 90s

            Comment


            • #51
              racism is still bad in the usa, though not as overt as it once was, but the attitude from many whites is deeply racist. Its not really their fault, they grow up in a world where they are always the good guys, and they feel entitled to demand everything think like they do

              good thing is, with the internet, knowledge and information is there for everyone, and ignorance is now a choice

              We have this thing called Critical Race Theory (they could not have picked a worse name), but basically it removes the whitewashing of history and tells a more accurate account, which basically shows white people were an evil group, from Europe till America, for the past 500 years

              Well,, guess who is fighting against this more accurate view of history? White people, because (they say) it is teaching white kids to hate themselves

              I was told many years ago, that America could never teach true history because it would impugn white people................well true it does
              .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
              نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
              دولة الإسلامية باقية





              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

                That makes lot of sense. Muslims have made a rod for their own back by delaying marriage for economic reasons.

                Instead of the "eww muslim men are pervs" simplistic view that some, particularly those with an agenda take, it would be more helpful to examine the reasons why they this behaviour is prevalent and what can be done to minimize it, instead of sticking our heads in the sand and allowing muslim societies to degenerate further.
                My cousin in Pakistan says most of these perverts she's seen are married. One pervert tried to grope didi in the street with one hand whilst holding a 6 year old boy's hand with the other (probably his son though who knows).
                The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

                Comment


                • #53
                  White lady at work mentioned how she went to pakistan before

                  Then she said that she felt safe there

                  Dont know why she had to say that, does she think im pakistani

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    but in terms of me living here in the west

                    Dont think i have ever been the victim of racism or muslim hate crime. Peeps are very kind and nice to me, whether they black or white, muslim or non muslim

                    Then again, i dont go out much at all and i live in a muslim area

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Veey unsafe, i always had fear of crossing in front of a car bc i thought they would run me over on purpose lol.

                      Also unsafe for my kids being raised by the kuffar etc, felt very bad. Here in egypt i just have fear of being robbed or being harrassed but thats because I'm in a bad area i think Allahu alam
                      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

                      O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

                      Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        I wonder what ur opinion is bc you recently advised me to go back Linkdeutscher
                        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

                        O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

                        Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by neelu View Post

                          My cousin in Pakistan says most of these perverts she's seen are married. One pervert tried to grope didi in the street with one hand whilst holding a 6 year old boy's hand with the other (probably his son though who knows).
                          By the time a guy gets married, the damage is probably already done, given that the society as a whole is sexually dysfunctional. There are high levels of groping in Japan as well, another sexually repressed society.

                          MIxing and matching between Islamic and other influences, has largely lead to the problems we find today.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

                            By the time a guy gets married, the damage is probably already done, given that the society as a whole is sexually dysfunctional. There are high levels of groping in Japan as well, another sexually repressed society.
                            I learned that Japanese women don’t file for sexual harassment because of honour BS and how they let anime to be highly misogynistic for so long is beyond comprehension.

                            Men in the east can get away with anything and you wonder why most muslim women tend to be very pro-western life after hearing stories of vile men they knew are roaming around freely?

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Not anything, was meant to say misogynist*. If only UF has an edit button..

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                                racism is still bad in the usa, though not as overt as it once was, but the attitude from many whites is deeply racist. Its not really their fault, they grow up in a world where they are always the good guys, and they feel entitled to demand everything think like they do

                                good thing is, with the internet, knowledge and information is there for everyone, and ignorance is now a choice

                                We have this thing called Critical Race Theory (they could not have picked a worse name), but basically it removes the whitewashing of history and tells a more accurate account, which basically shows white people were an evil group, from Europe till America, for the past 500 years

                                Well,, guess who is fighting against this more accurate view of history? White people, because (they say) it is teaching white kids to hate themselves

                                I was told many years ago, that America could never teach true history because it would impugn white people................well true it does
                                yea i wouldve imagined it would still be bad in america

                                its like some cities in the uk they claim are mixed culturally but theres no go areas if youre a certain colour, leicester would be the perfect example

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X