Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to take on new Mods.

Salams
    Looking to recruit an extra few more mods to help around with the modding of stuff on this forum (Non technical stuff, general moderating, resolving issues, user/content managment etc)

If anyone is interested please create a new thread here

https://www.ummah.com/forum/new-content/59

prefix it under application

and if you can provide following details that would be great

- Location / Time Zone
    - What time you are normally online
    - How long you spend on the forum per week/day

Any questions let us know

JZK

walaykum salam sajid can we put forward peeps who we think would be good?

in my humble opinion these members would be good but obviously up to them (no pressure)

my vote would be eesa the kiwi hes a good bro with a head screwed on, hes a mod at islamicboard too, i think hes got the experience by modding at islamicboard plus he seems to get on with everyone which is a plus

Abisali wouldnt take no prionsers and any cat haters would automatically be perma banned

​​​​​@layla_ seems like she got her head screwed on plus shes into clenaing to she can clean up the threads lool!

aelmo would be good too, being a teacher i assume shes quite organised, could imagine her with highlighters in hand ready to go on the ban spree lool

Indefinable would be good, shes a mature sis who used to be on the islamicawakening forum so she knows how forums work (i assume)

ermmm just my two pennies worth!

Comment

Eesa the king, stoic believer and kiro will all make good mods
      I hope they apply, I know being mod requires giving up extra time
      i hope you find good candidates in sha Allah

nudgetheputri1 definitely someone I can see as a new female mod
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Someone who is just as cool and laid back like sajid would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

in my humble opinion these members would be good but obviously up to them (no pressure)

my vote would be eesa the kiwi hes a good bro with a head screwed on, hes a mod at islamicboard too, i think hes got the experience by modding at islamicboard plus he seems to get on with everyone which is a plus

Abisali wouldnt take no prionsers and any cat haters would automatically be perma banned

​​​​​@layla_ seems like she got her head screwed on plus shes into clenaing to she can clean up the threads lool!

aelmo would be good too, being a teacher i assume shes quite organised, could imagine her with highlighters in hand ready to go on the ban spree lool

Indefinable would be good, shes a mature sis who used to be on the islamicawakening forum so she knows how forums work (i assume)

I need to take your pocket money off you.

Comment

I nominate Indefinable and/or neelu

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnah View Post
              I nominate Indefinable and/or neelu
              yes sister neelu is a really good shout, shes an old school member, got her head screwed on and has good posts too

Comment

eesa the kiwi + Indefinable

If time and fate permits, I recommend it..!

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

I wouldn't be good. I'd instantly ban a troll without giving the them the benefit of a doubt.

Comment

Jazak Allah khair to those who suggested me but I really don't want to be a mod
                    Kiro Fakhri aelmo yasin almualim Indefinable would be my picks
                    "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Originally posted by Abisali View Post

I wouldn't be good. I'd instantly ban a troll without giving the them the benefit of a doubt.
                      That's maybe what the place needs
                      you can even sit in an armchair and stroke a cat while you ban people

#makeufgreatagain
                      "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

I have a suggestion that could change ummah forum history.

make some users mods on a pro rata basis (if that's the word).
                        so users can mod for a week or two, then take a break while other users step in.

Comment

And that's how it continues. Still requires dedication.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                            Eesa the king, stoic believer and kiro will all make good mods
                            I hope they apply, I know being mod requires giving up extra time
                            i hope you find good candidates in sha Allah

nudgetheputri1 definitely someone I can see as a new female mod
                            I feel honoured! :)
                            Would love to give it a try

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

That's maybe what the place needs
                              you can even sit in an armchair and stroke a cat while you ban people

#makeufgreatagain
                              Maybe when I become a millionaire and can just outright purchase Ummah Forums.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X