X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

tasted one curry? then youve had them all loool
    Tasted one jutti, you've tasted them all.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

Tasted one jutti, you've tasted them all.
      size 9 lol

Comment

type in your username and click on images on google posty what it come sup with

Flawed you one of the lads undercover as a lady? loool

p.s i burst out laughing when i saw that pic lool

Comment

well ive already seen aelmo dont believe me? dont worry just google the username aelmo and you'll find the selfie she took this morning loool

😱😱😱😱😱

ive been exposed. This is so embarrassing.

you know actually there is this nail polish you tuber that has a similar name to yours and I genuinely thought that you took your name from hers when I first saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post

😱😱😱😱😱

ive been exposed. This is so embarrassing.

you know actually there is this nail polish you tuber that has a similar name to yours and I genuinely thought that you took your name from hers when I first saw it.
            seriously? lool

i think my username is ermmmm pretty unique lool

nah its rubbish really, when i signed up i just remember thinking i need something simple and logical then it clicked ermmm simply logical lool

Comment

typed in muzzybee in googles images and i found his selfie looool

Comment

type in your username and click on images on google posty what it come sup with
                Flawed you one of the lads undercover as a lady? loool

p.s i burst out laughing when i saw that pic lool
                You picked the wrong image though.

its....

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

zizou.png

Always got food on my mind...

Comment

Abisali when i googles your username under images i found you 100%, youre defo a cat man in disguise look!

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                      zizou.png

Always got food on my mind...
                      you a pizza boy? loool

Comment

this Layla_ half human half unicorn aka hybrid! lool

Comment

Better than the one you found for my nick

Comment

Abisali when i googles your username under images i found you 100%, youre defo a cat man in disguise look!
                            You actually cracked me up with your original image of me looking like a villain stroking the back of my black pet cat. If I was ever a character in a movie, I'd make a good villain.

Comment

noobz and imran1976 i just imagine these two having pakistan flags in their bedrooms loool

errrrrmmmmmm i think i should stop there (loool)

p.s this is a bit of banter feel free to take the mick out of me back! lool
                              I don't have any flag.

"Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
                              western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Salaams peeps, very good thread kiro and will be a bit of jokes...
                                ermmmmmmmm for some reason theres this uncle at green lane masjid here in brum and i just figure that Abu 'Abdullaah looks like him lool for real!
                                eesa the kiwi i could just imagine him drinking a can of pepsi watching the all blacks shouting at his tv
                                } {{could just imagine him combing his beard with a kent comb whilst browsing through ummah forum threads lool
                                Al-Mualim after seeing his sketching thread i just imagine him with a sketch pad and a pencil drawing some funky stuff lool
                                Kiro yea ive seen him but if i didnt i'd imagine some japanese kid with glasses and a gameboy in his hands loool
                                Abisali could imagine him stroking a cat thinking how can i conquer the world! lool
                                sajid obviously know what he looks like but if i didnt id probably think some computer nerd with big plastic black glasses lool
                                muzzybee (already seen him but if i didnt see him) and zi-zizou would be having a cup of masala tea searching secondwife.com lool ​​
                                Eorlingas i could imagine as the kid whos like 'are we there yet' lool
                                Fakhri-bin-Ali could just imagine this guy working out in the gym lol
                                noobz and imran1976 i just imagine these two having pakistan flags in their bedrooms loool
                                errrrrmmmmmm i think i should stop there (loool)
                                p.s this is a bit of banter feel free to take the mick out of me back! lool

Haha, bout right I guess
                                Let's see I ve seen sajid and simply
                                I was shocked when saw all the bros at the meet imagined them totally diff.
                                sajid is like a energizer bunnySimply_Logical got that long beard thing going and quite the charmer.
                                nonameakhi biggest shocker of all, his online and offline persona are like sun and moon, is such a nice bro. ( hope he is doing well )

Well if I had to imagine others
                                zi-zizou not sure which bit is British and which bit is stani.
                                Kiro the kid who lowers his gaze while playing ps4
                                Abisali who after owning 10 cats will say I want another 10.

Al-Mualim who probably has a third pc running human analysis software.

Eorlingas - A student of William Shakespeare, who is friends with Donald Trump.

Linkdeutscher - Distant son of Abu abdullah

​​​​​​@faith_reloaded 2 - has dedicated his life for the job application cause.

eesa the kiwi - The shy man who can do a perfect Haka.
                                ​​​​​​
                                Ya'sin - whose teeth believe they are actually dentures.

​​​​​​Miss Foxxy - believes Dyson made a mistake not making hair oils.

Layla_ - even Google can't explain her behaviour

​​​​Flawed - probably a smiling assassin.
                                Last edited by muzzybee; 01-12-20, 08:28 PM.
                                Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X