• Time
  • Show
Clear All

aelmo picky
    Layla_ fancy
    perfectionist
    Indefinable superwoman
    LaylaAb mama bear

Judging from your online persona thats how I view the above.

Comment

Above Ya'sin perfectionist

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

you know before we had the brothers ummah forum meet up, i did try to imagine what certain users looked like but its the total opposite lol
        I feel like that would be a bit awkward.

Nowadays I try not to think about it too much. Whatever, people are who they are. I don't want to place any expectations on anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
          aelmo picky
          Layla_ fancy
          perfectionist
          Indefinable superwoman
          LaylaAb mama bear

Judging from your online persona thats how I view the above.
          Picky about what?

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post

Picky about what?
            Like uncertain about things so therefore most of the times picky.

Comment

Like uncertain about things so therefore most of the times picky.
              I guess that's accurate. I change my mind about things all the time and really don't know what I want.

Indecisive is the word I'm looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post

I guess that's accurate. I change my mind about things all the time and really don't know what I want.

Indecisive is the word I'm looking for.
                Yes it comes across as picky. But indecisive is a better word. I can't edit it now

Comment

Yes it comes across as picky. But indecisive is a better word. I can't edit it now
                  It's ok.

I'll try to be more careful moving forward.

Comment

muzzybee (already seen him but if i didnt see him) and zi-zizou would be having a cup of masala tea searching secondwife.com lool
                    Doodh pati but yeah.

Comment

Oh wow. Lol.

How do you lot view the sisters then? Especially if you know they're divorced or have are divorced with children? Must be a pretty bad image for you people on here lol.
                      We men are far more sophisticated in our thinking than that.

Comment

Salaams peeps, very good thread kiro and will be a bit of jokes...

ermmmmmmmm for some reason theres this uncle at green lane masjid here in brum and i just figure that Abu 'Abdullaah looks like him lool for real!

eesa the kiwi i could just imagine him drinking a can of pepsi watching the all blacks shouting at his tv 'get in thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' lool

Linkdeutscher could just imagine him combing his beard with a kent comb whilst browsing through ummah forum threads lool

Al-Mualim after seeing his sketching thread i just imagine him with a sketch pad and a pencil drawing some funky stuff lool

Kiro yea ive seen him but if i didnt i'd imagine some japanese kid with glasses and a gameboy in his hands loool

Abisali could imagine him stroking a cat thinking how can i conquer the world! lool

sajid obviously know what he looks like but if i didnt id probably think some computer nerd with big plastic black glasses lool
                        muzzybee (already seen him but if i didnt see him) and zi-zizou would be having a cup of masala tea searching secondwife.com lool

Eorlingas i could imagine as the kid whos like 'are we there yet' lool

Fakhri-bin-Ali could just imagine this guy working out in the gym lol

noobz and imran1976 i just imagine these two having pakistan flags in their bedrooms loool

errrrrmmmmmm i think i should stop there (loool)

p.s this is a bit of banter feel free to take the mick out of me back! lool
                        I do like my avatar.
                        https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Salaams peeps, very good thread kiro and will be a bit of jokes...

ermmmmmmmm for some reason theres this uncle at green lane masjid here in brum and i just figure that Abu 'Abdullaah looks like him lool for real!

eesa the kiwi i could just imagine him drinking a can of pepsi watching the all blacks shouting at his tv 'get in thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' lool

Linkdeutscher could just imagine him combing his beard with a kent comb whilst browsing through ummah forum threads lool

Al-Mualim after seeing his sketching thread i just imagine him with a sketch pad and a pencil drawing some funky stuff lool

Kiro yea ive seen him but if i didnt i'd imagine some japanese kid with glasses and a gameboy in his hands loool

Abisali could imagine him stroking a cat thinking how can i conquer the world! lool

sajid obviously know what he looks like but if i didnt id probably think some computer nerd with big plastic black glasses lool

Eorlingas i could imagine as the kid whos like 'are we there yet' lool

Fakhri-bin-Ali could just imagine this guy working out in the gym lol

noobz and imran1976 i just imagine these two having pakistan flags in their bedrooms loool

errrrrmmmmmm i think i should stop there (loool)

p.s this is a bit of banter feel free to take the mick out of me back! lool
                          *I do look like my avatar.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Oh wow. Lol.

**How do you lot view the sisters then?** Especially if you know they're divorced or have are divorced with children? Must be a pretty bad image for you people on here lol.
                            Aliens. The only female I talk to is my mom.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Good question, I haven't thought about it
                              let me think about it and I'll get back to you

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

I have already seen photos of a few sisters on here.
                                It was really scary, worse than I thought. They fainted when they saw me.

*Giggles*

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X