This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you imagine certain members

Not sure if this is a good thread but I want to try and see how it goes.

Linkdeutscher I Imagine him like his avatar but with Link's clothes

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ef/50...addc5ad60c.jpg

Simply_Logical As like a black cat with sun glasses that spits out rap and fire.

eesa the kiwi A flightless bird that gathers gems and prepares for a perilous yet a faithful and rewarding journey.

Al-Mualim a sleepy wizard always wanting to sleep on the clouds. He looks like he could give a good bed time story

@abu abdullah I imagine him to be an iron ruler that drinks tea as he banishes people with his modding powers
    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

I'm so bad at guessing ages or envisioning what people look like.

The people who I've seen on here so far where definitely not what I expected so I can imagine that my image of most of you is way off.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
      Not sure if this is a good thread but I want to try and see how it goes.

Linkdeutscher I Imagine him like his avatar but with Link's clothes

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ef/50...addc5ad60c.jpg

Simply_Logical As like a black cat with sun glasses that spits out rap and fire.

eesa the kiwi A flightless bird that gathers gems and prepares for a perilous yet a faithful and rewarding journey.

Al-Mualim a sleepy wizard always wanting to sleep on the clouds. He looks like he could give a good bed time story

@abu abdullah I imagine him to be an iron ruler that drinks tea as he banishes people with his modding powers
      Salaams peeps, very good thread kiro and will be a bit of jokes...

ermmmmmmmm for some reason theres this uncle at green lane masjid here in brum and i just figure that Abu 'Abdullaah looks like him lool for real!

eesa the kiwi i could just imagine him drinking a can of pepsi watching the all blacks shouting at his tv 'get in thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' lool

Linkdeutscher could just imagine him combing his beard with a kent comb whilst browsing through ummah forum threads lool

Al-Mualim after seeing his sketching thread i just imagine him with a sketch pad and a pencil drawing some funky stuff lool

Kiro yea ive seen him but if i didnt i'd imagine some japanese kid with glasses and a gameboy in his hands loool

Abisali could imagine him stroking a cat thinking how can i conquer the world! lool

sajid obviously know what he looks like but if i didnt id probably think some computer nerd with big plastic black glasses lool
      muzzybee (already seen him but if i didnt see him) and zi-zizou would be having a cup of masala tea searching secondwife.com lool

Eorlingas i could imagine as the kid whos like 'are we there yet' lool

Fakhri-bin-Ali could just imagine this guy working out in the gym lol

noobz and imran1976 i just imagine these two having pakistan flags in their bedrooms loool

errrrrmmmmmm i think i should stop there (loool)

p.s this is a bit of banter feel free to take the mick out of me back! lool

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post
        I'm so bad at guessing ages or envisioning what people look like.

The people who I've seen on here so far where definitely not what I expected so I can imagine that my image of most of you is way off.
        im just glad no one expected me to be 4ft then the reality crushes them lool

ohh so you met someone from here?

ive seen a few peeps on here tbf

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

Salaams peeps, very good thread kiro and will be a bit of jokes...

ermmmmmmmm for some reason theres this uncle at green lane masjid here in brum and i just figure that Abu 'Abdullaah looks like him lool for real!

eesa the kiwi i could just imagine him drinking a can of pepsi watching the all blacks shouting at his tv 'get in thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' lool

Linkdeutscher could just imagine him combing his beard with a kent comb whilst browsing through ummah forum threads lool

Al-Mualim after seeing his sketching thread i just imagine him with a sketch pad and a pencil drawing some funky stuff lool

Kiro yea ive seen him but if i didnt i'd imagine some japanese kid with glasses and a gameboy in his hands loool

Abisali could imagine him stroking a cat thinking how can i conquer the world! lool

sajid obviously know what he looks like but if i didnt id probably think some computer nerd with big plastic black glasses lool
          muzzybee (already seen him but if i didnt see him) and zi-zizou would be having a cup of masala tea searching secondwife.com lool

Eorlingas i could imagine as the kid whos like 'are we there yet' lool

Fakhri-bin-Ali could just imagine this guy working out in the gym lol

noobz and imran1976 i just imagine these two having pakistan flags in their bedrooms loool

errrrrmmmmmm i think i should stop there (loool)

p.s this is a bit of banter feel free to take the mick out of me back! lool
          Oh wow. Lol.

How do you lot view the sisters then? Especially if you know they're divorced or have are divorced with children? Must be a pretty bad image for you people on here lol.

Comment

im just glad no one expected me to be 4ft then the reality crushes them lool

ohh so you met someone from here?

ive seen a few peeps on here tbf
            I've seen pictures. I haven't met anyone personally.

I can imagine you're a trust fund kid. I've never heard you mention anything about a job and yet you seem to be shopping 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post

Oh wow. Lol.

How do you lot view the sisters then? Especially if you know they're divorced or have are divorced with children? Must be a pretty bad image for you people on here lol.
              no comment on the sisters

why would i look at the divorcees as any less human? it happens, its life

Comment

I can imagine you're a trust fund kid. I've never heard you mention anything about a job and yet you seem to be shopping 24/7.

Comment

i wish i was rich, one day in sha Allah

Comment

Ha ha..sounds like you still haven't gotten over the trauma..

Comment

no comment on the sisters

why would i look at the divorcees as any less human? it happens, its life
                      Tbf some of the comments towards divorcees on here seemed like people think lowly of them lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

Ha ha..sounds like you still haven't gotten over the trauma..
                        i was going to say did you vomit lool

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post

Tbf some of the comments towards divorcees on here seemed like people think lowly of them lol.
                          as someone said on that other thread 'damaged goods' lool

Comment

i wish i was rich, one day in sha Allah
                            Seems a bit suspicious but I'll believe you.

Inshallah.

Comment

Seems a bit suspicious but I'll believe you.

Inshallah.
                              you know before we had the brothers ummah forum meet up, i did try to imagine what certain users looked like but its the total opposite lol

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X