Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you ever feel guilty spending on yourself?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post

    I love Leeds City centre, its so cool compared to the few others I've been too!
    Oh, job interviews? Would you consider moving up North?
    I never got that vibe - maybe I never took notice?!
    I dunno, this was a while ago.
    Maybe for the right pay perhaps...
    Londons arite you know for jobs etc.....
    Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post

      I havent been there Hopefully after the lockdown

      Yea I suppose so... sorry

      Heck yea I miss it a lot! My family is on holiday to the coast Durban this week and I so wish I were there.... South Africa has really good weather alhamdulillah.... the sun shines all winter too!!
      i want to go south africa one day in sha Allah

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by muzzybee View Post

        You know there was another sister here from South Africa right
        Sky lark, you in touch with her. She not to be seen on forum.
        Yea I remember Sky Lark. She was an active member... I'm not in touch with her - nopes....
        There was just a handful from SA. Ekoor I remember and Abu Musab.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Flawed View Post

          My fave place to shop. Especially around christmas
          I hope after this lockdown i can shop there no issue. I love the ambience around chrismas and ofc love the sales!!!
          Well I heard a lot of places like Primark and others will be open 24 hours after this lockdown... Who's gonna run into Primark at 3 in the morning to grab some stuff?!
          Black Friday coming up too...

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

            i want to go south africa one day in sha Allah
            You really should, it's amazing! Don't let what people tell you about the crime etc. stop you! Its not the safest of places but its definitely worth a visit...

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post

              You really should, it's amazing! Don't let what people tell you about the crime etc. stop you! Its not the safest of places but its definitely worth a visit...
              Where is the safest place to visit in South Africa for rich, handsome tourists like us.
              Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post

                You really should, it's amazing! Don't let what people tell you about the crime etc. stop you! Its not the safest of places but its definitely worth a visit...
                yea ive been kenya twice again just as dangerous as south africa but you need to go around with locals, like family etc they know whats safe and whats not

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by muzzybee View Post

                  Where is the safest place to visit in South Africa for rich, handsome tourists like us.
                  lmao! erm Soweto! But better be ready like
                  Cape Town is pretty amazing, tbh it doesnt even feel like you are in SA!
                  Durban for a really relaxed holiday... at the coast, just chill and unwind!
                  Joburg (my hometown) is buzzing but its the place to be! Sandton is really good, people hang out at Rosebank, Melrose Arch etc.

                  Lemme know when you rich, handsome tourists are planning a trip so I can ask all my girls to stay home

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                    yea ive been kenya twice again just as dangerous as south africa but you need to go around with locals, like family etc they know whats safe and whats not
                    I remember your Cousin mentioning Kenya once, so yea, ita basically similar - you got to have your guard up but its def worth a trip... How is Creed doing?

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Sometimes yes sometimes no depends on the situation

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post

                        lmao! erm Soweto! But better be ready like
                        Cape Town is pretty amazing, tbh it doesnt even feel like you are in SA!
                        Durban for a really relaxed holiday... at the coast, just chill and unwind!
                        Joburg (my hometown) is buzzing but its the place to be! Sandton is really good, people hang out at Rosebank, Melrose Arch etc.

                        Lemme know when you rich, handsome tourists are planning a trip so I can ask all my girls to stay home
                        Lol.
                        ​​​
                        Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post

                          I remember your Cousin mentioning Kenya once, so yea, ita basically similar - you got to have your guard up but its def worth a trip... How is Creed doing?
                          wow you actually remember him as well as his username, im surprised! lol

                          Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek hes alright, hes married with a little one Alhamdulillah

                          i still havent seen her due to the covid situation!

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                            wow you actually remember him as well as his username, im surprised! lol

                            Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek hes alright, hes married with a little one Alhamdulillah

                            i still havent seen her due to the covid situation!
                            Lol I do... I dont simply forget stuff!!
                            Awww bless, pass my salaams to him.. In sha Allah you get to see her soon...

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                              saville town in dewsbury is a messed up place bro lol
                              Is it didn't know tht, knee dewsbury is like lots of Muslims and niqaabis etc..
                              Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X