Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you ever feel guilty spending on yourself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post

Oh nice, yah home is where your heart is as always.
    Yeah still in London.
    Have you been to dewsbury, its a nice place with lots of Muslim presence.
    Yups, been there - to Mullaco for shopping lol
    Have you been to Leeds?

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

you liking the uk?

why leeeeeeeeeeeeeds? lol
      Yea I'm here for more than a year already! I'm liking it!

Lol, I dunnnnnnoooooo... Is say Birmingham a better place?!!

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post
        I remembered you from a few years back Miss Foxxy! Your name 😉 is very distinctive.

Looks like covid brought back a few familiar faces these days. Or is it just me?
        Lol, I remember you too! Hope you're well in sha Allah...

Aah, yea, too much free time and not much to do so here I am!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post

Yea I'm here for more than a year already! I'm liking it!

Lol, I dunnnnnnoooooo... Is say Birmingham a better place?!!
          let me guess youve been to waitrose? (pretty sure thats what its called) lol

not sure if leeds ir better then brum but im in brum and i dont like it tbh

best place to live in the uk for the deen without a shadow of a doubt imo is leicester

Comment

Yups, been there - to Mullaco for shopping lol
            Have you been to Leeds?
            Yah been a couple of times.
            Had some interviews a while ago.its a nice place, specially the town centre. Some old building and all.
            But I do get a racist vibe there you know.
            Obviously it is probably the most racist place in UK
            Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

Comment

let me guess youve been to waitrose? (pretty sure thats what its called) lol

not sure if leeds ir better then brum but im in brum and i dont like it tbh

best place to live in the uk for the deen without a shadow of a doubt imo is leicester
              You mean the shoppin centre White Rose? Lol, yea I've been there a few times... its good...

Yea definitely... Leicester is the Azaadville of Johannesburg! Thought of moving there? Its not too far from where you are anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post

Yah been a couple of times.
                Had some interviews a while ago.its a nice place, specially the town centre. Some old building and all.
                But I do get a racist vibe there you know.
                Obviously it is probably the most racist place in UK
                I love Leeds City centre, its so cool compared to the few others I've been too!
                Oh, job interviews? Would you consider moving up North?
                I never got that vibe - maybe I never took notice?!

Comment

You mean the shoppin centre White Rose? Lol, yea I've been there a few times... its good...

Yea definitely... Leicester is the Azaadville of Johannesburg! Thought of moving there? Its not too far from where you are anyway...
                  yea thats it white rose, dont know why i thouhgt waitrose lol

i went to white rose years ago, wasnt too bad...

lol @ azaadville...i used to live in leicester aka india lol

Comment

yea thats it white rose, dont know why i thouhgt waitrose lol

i went to white rose years ago, wasnt too bad...

lol @ azaadville...i used to live in leicester aka india lol
                    I've been to Bullring the other day, the last I've been there was back in 2005. Obviously so much has changed!! Loved the vibe there
                    Aah okay.... So go back to "India" if you not liking Brum! If thats even an option...

Comment

I've been to Bullring the other day, the last I've been there was back in 2005. Obviously so much has changed!! Loved the vibe there
                      Aah okay.... So go back to "India" if you not liking Brum! If thats even an option...
                      meeeeh bullring aint all that, prefer trafford centre in manchester

not so easy to just up and leave when you got kids, if i was single wouldve been easy

you missing the south african weather?

Comment

Lol, I remember you too! Hope you're well in sha Allah...

Aah, yea, too much free time and not much to do so here I am!!!
                        I'm doing okay inshaAllah, been through better times though but alhamdulillah

Lovely to have you around ☺

Comment

meeeeh bullring aint all that, prefer trafford centre in manchester

not so easy to just up and leave when you got kids, if i was single wouldve been easy

you missing the south african weather?
                          I havent been there Hopefully after the lockdown

Yea I suppose so... sorry

Heck yea I miss it a lot! My family is on holiday to the coast Durban this week and I so wish I were there.... South Africa has really good weather alhamdulillah.... the sun shines all winter too!!

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post

I'm doing okay inshaAllah, been through better times though but alhamdulillah

Lovely to have you around ☺
                            Aww sis, Whatever you going thru will pass... hang in there...
                            Some days it storms - some days it shines.. thats how flowers grow!

Aww Jazakillah Khayr

Comment

I havent been there Hopefully after the lockdown

Yea I suppose so... sorry

Heck yea I miss it a lot! My family is on holiday to the coast Durban this week and I so wish I were there.... South Africa has really good weather alhamdulillah.... the sun shines all winter too!!
                              You know there was another sister here from South Africa right
                              Sky lark, you in touch with her. She not to be seen on forum.
                              Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

Comment

I love Leeds City centre, its so cool compared to the few others I've been too!
                                Oh, job interviews? Would you consider moving up North?
                                I never got that vibe - maybe I never took notice?!
                                My fave place to shop. Especially around christmas
                                I hope after this lockdown i can shop there no issue. I love the ambience around chrismas and ofc love the sales!!!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X