Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gaming Thread - Playstation - Xbox - Nintendo - Google Stadia - PC etc...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post
    The ps5 is big and fat

    Been playing astro’s playroom a fair bit

    the haptic feedback is slightly underwhelming but still nice

    i like the adaptive triggers the best. You can really feel the resistance
    where did oyu end up getting it from?

    were you waiting by the front door for the delivery all morning? lol

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kiro View Post

      Depends on what they give...
      Here's a link to all of the games they've given out. It was meant to last one year, but it did well enough for them to continue on this year. Last year, I remember in December they gave out a free game almost every day. Since it will be over in December, I think they'll have a big game coming out soon.

      https://www.pcgamer.com/epic-games-s...ee-games-list/

      Granted, despite getting a bunch of games for free on Epic, I haven't played any of them yet. I probably should, since it's there, but I have so many that I need to finish first.

      Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

      thanks ill check out ghost of tsushima and ive been meaning to get mortal kombat 11 my mrs wants it lol

      what do you game on? ps4 PC etc?
      I don't have a ps4, but I wish I did for ghost. I mainly play on PC and my switch.
      وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
      "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
      Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
      [2:186]

      .:.
      .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
      Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
        I don't have a ps4, but I wish I did for ghost. I mainly play on PC and my switch.
        Same here.

        I have over 250 games on PC. But I only play a handful of them and then Monster Hunter on my Switch.

        I've got a bad case of hoarding PC games...


        Comment


        • Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post
          The ps5 is big and fat

          Been playing astro’s playroom a fair bit

          the haptic feedback is slightly underwhelming but still nice

          i like the adaptive triggers the best. You can really feel the resistance
          The Xbox looks way better. Simple, sleek design.

          PS5 is gigantic and ugly.

          At least it's quiet this time around.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

            where did oyu end up getting it from?

            were you waiting by the front door for the delivery all morning? lol
            i got two looooooooooool

            one from john lewis, one from currys

            nah, wasnt really waiting, but i was keeping an eye out for the delivery dude

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

              The Xbox looks way better. Simple, sleek design.

              PS5 is gigantic and ugly.

              At least it's quiet this time around.
              xbox probably looks better, yes. i think the ps5 in the vertical position doesn't look too bad though

              but i guess the most important thing is not how these things look, but what they can do and offer in terms of entertainment. and i think most people would agree that the ps5 does better here

              far better controller, better games, new ui

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

                The Xbox looks way better. Simple, sleek design.

                PS5 is gigantic and ugly.

                At least it's quiet this time around.
                oh and yeah, it's defnitely quieter

                i dont know why people are complaining about the coil whine

                it's not audible unless you turn your tv's volume down and sit 15 cm away from the ps5

                sometimes it occassionally gets loud, i think it's because i put a disc in. without the disc, it doesn't get loud for a few second every 45 mins

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post

                  Here's a link to all of the games they've given out. It was meant to last one year, but it did well enough for them to continue on this year. Last year, I remember in December they gave out a free game almost every day. Since it will be over in December, I think they'll have a big game coming out soon.

                  https://www.pcgamer.com/epic-games-s...ee-games-list/

                  Granted, despite getting a bunch of games for free on Epic, I haven't played any of them yet. I probably should, since it's there, but I have so many that I need to finish first.



                  I don't have a ps4, but I wish I did for ghost. I mainly play on PC and my switch.
                  What graphics card you got?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post

                    i got two looooooooooool

                    one from john lewis, one from currys

                    nah, wasnt really waiting, but i was keeping an eye out for the delivery dude
                    So what's your initial thoughts on it?

                    You keeping both or going to sell one to cex?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post

                      oh and yeah, it's defnitely quieter

                      i dont know why people are complaining about the coil whine

                      it's not audible unless you turn your tv's volume down and sit 15 cm away from the ps5

                      sometimes it occassionally gets loud, i think it's because i put a disc in. without the disc, it doesn't get loud for a few second every 45 mins
                      Ohh so you got the disc version? Good choice Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek 👍

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                        So what's your initial thoughts on it?

                        You keeping both or going to sell one to cex?
                        it's definitely an upgrade from ps4.

                        really like the new controller, probably one of the best things about this console.

                        ui could use with some updates and additional features. they will probably come in future software updates.

                        games are smooth, ui is fast.

                        all round, definitely worth £450. There's some good tech and hardware in this machine

                        yeah, selling one off

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post

                          it's definitely an upgrade from ps4.

                          really like the new controller, probably one of the best things about this console.

                          ui could use with some updates and additional features. they will probably come in future software updates.

                          games are smooth, ui is fast.

                          all round, definitely worth £450. There's some good tech and hardware in this machine

                          yeah, selling one off
                          is it just the white colour it comes in or are there other colours too?

                          wonder if anyone has the xbox on here

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

                            is it just the white colour it comes in or are there other colours too?

                            wonder if anyone has the xbox on here
                            only white for now

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X