Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gaming Thread - Playstation - Xbox - Nintendo - Google Stadia - PC etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

what swear ones? lol
    Sophisticated words.
    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiro View Post

Sophisticated words.
      like? lol

Comment

• We used to play FIFA 99 back in the day on the first PlayStation. I remember it used to be the cause of quite a few arguments (and a few broken controllers even) We were bizarrely competitive with that.

These days I might sit with the nephew/s once in a while and give a bit of company. One of my nephews is 7 and sometimes drags me to his PlayStation to play him. Then he tries to score with his centre back against me by dribbling through the whole team, the cheeky sod(!).

He's got a stack of games but I only ever see him play football. Usually that ultimate card-opening, team building nonsense.

That study says people report feeling better. Seems to me like people end up annoyed or frustrated, at least with FIFA. Can't really see too much benefit in them unless it's to build / keep a bond or something of that nature.

โ€‹โ€‹NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts. Thank you! (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fakhri-bin-Ali View Post
          We used to play FIFA 99 back in the day on the first PlayStation. I remember it used to be the cause of quite a few arguments (and a few broken controllers even) We were bizarrely competitive with that.

These days I might sit with the nephew/s once in a while and give a bit of company. One of my nephews is 7 and sometimes drags me to his PlayStation to play him. Then he tries to score with his centre back against me by dribbling through the whole team, the cheeky sod(!).

He's got a stack of games but I only ever see him play football. Usually that ultimate card-opening, team building nonsense.

That study says people report feeling better. Seems to me like people end up annoyed or frustrated, at least with FIFA. Can't really see too much benefit in them unless it's to build / keep a bond or something of that nature.

as kids we used to kick off a lot when we played fifa 96 lool

used ot lurve clocking sonic two on the mega drive

i wonder if anyone still got some retro consoles

Comment

like? lol
            Too many too count. It's what happens when you play a lot of fantasy games.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

• I think i'll pick something up during Black Jummah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                I think i'll pick something up during Black Jummah.
                lol @ black jummah, i lurveeeeeeeeeeee it bro lol

Comment

salaams peeps, thought we could have a mega gaming thread,
                  so what consoles do you use?

ive got a few consoles and use pc,
                  just got a ps4, anyone else got ps4?

any good deals for playstation plus you know of? or should i wait till black friday?

Kiro Al-Mualim @pippin
                  If you have a PS4, get Ghost of Tsushima, Journey Collectorโ€™s Edition, Infamous series, LA Noire, Detroit Becoming Human....outside of Ghost and Infamous you can play everything else on PC too. I haven't tried Ghost, but the others are quite fun.
                  ูˆูŽุฅูุฐูŽุง ุณูŽุฃูŽู„ูŽูƒูŽ ุนูุจูŽุงุฏููŠ ุนูŽู†ูู‘ูŠ ููŽุฅูู†ูู‘ูŠ ู‚ูŽุฑููŠุจูŒ ุฃูุฌููŠุจู ุฏูŽุนู’ูˆูŽุฉูŽ ุงู„ุฏู‘ูŽุงุนู ุฅูุฐูŽุง ุฏูŽุนูŽุงู†ู ููŽู„ู’ูŠูŽุณู’ุชูŽุฌููŠุจููˆุงู’ ู„ููŠ ูˆูŽู„ู’ูŠูุคู’ู…ูู†ููˆุงู’ ุจููŠ ู„ูŽุนูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู’ ูŠูŽุฑู’ุดูุฏููˆู†ูŽ
                  "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
                  Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
                  [2:186]

.:.
                  .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                  Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiro View Post

I'm not claiming any games from epic. I like Monster Hunter and I am playing Genshin right now.
                    I think in a few weeks they'll be giving out bigger titles again. I'd check it out just to claim the games, so you don't have to pay for it elsewhere. They gave out both Watch Dogs games which kind of annoyed me since I paid for them on humble, but it's ok.
                    ูˆูŽุฅูุฐูŽุง ุณูŽุฃูŽู„ูŽูƒูŽ ุนูุจูŽุงุฏููŠ ุนูŽู†ูู‘ูŠ ููŽุฅูู†ูู‘ูŠ ู‚ูŽุฑููŠุจูŒ ุฃูุฌููŠุจู ุฏูŽุนู’ูˆูŽุฉูŽ ุงู„ุฏู‘ูŽุงุนู ุฅูุฐูŽุง ุฏูŽุนูŽุงู†ู ููŽู„ู’ูŠูŽุณู’ุชูŽุฌููŠุจููˆุงู’ ู„ููŠ ูˆูŽู„ู’ูŠูุคู’ู…ูู†ููˆุงู’ ุจููŠ ู„ูŽุนูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‡ูู…ู’ ูŠูŽุฑู’ุดูุฏููˆู†ูŽ
                    "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
                    Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
                    [2:186]

.:.
                    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

• Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post

If you have a PS4, get Ghost of Tsushima, Journey Collectorโ€™s Edition, Infamous series, LA Noire, Detroit Becoming Human....outside of Ghost and Infamous you can play everything else on PC too. I haven't tried Ghost, but the others are quite fun.
                      I would like to play Ghost of Tsushima...

Ephemeral reader

Comment

I think in a few weeks they'll be giving out bigger titles again. I'd check it out just to claim the games, so you don't have to pay for it elsewhere. They gave out both Watch Dogs games which kind of annoyed me since I paid for them on humble, but it's ok.
                        Depends on what they give...

Ephemeral reader

Comment

• I stopped playing Genshin. Or atleast for the time being. I don't have any intention playing it because it has a lot of shirk in it.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

• The ps5 is big and fat

Been playing astroโ€™s playroom a fair bit

the haptic feedback is slightly underwhelming but still nice

i like the adaptive triggers the best. You can really feel the resistance

Comment

thanks ill check out ghost of tsushima and ive been meaning to get mortal kombat 11 my mrs wants it lol

what do you game on? ps4 PC etc?

Comment

yea they did football manager 2020 for free and gta and a fair few others too, i think epic store is really good Alhamdulillah

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X