Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gaming Thread - Playstation - Xbox - Nintendo - Google Stadia - PC etc...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Eden View Post

    Just wait for few weeks and play cyberpunk 2077 which is releasing on 10 december 2020. It is a role playing game by CD Projekt Red and is one of the most anticipated games in recent times. If you like playing RPG games, you should like it. The other good options at the moment are call of duty: Warzone, Valorant and Watch Dogs: Legion.
    kewl ill check it out, thanks

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

      kewl ill check it out, thanks
      Cyberpunk 2077 got heavy nudity son.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

        Cyberpunk 2077 got heavy nudity son.
        thanks for the heads up son

        Comment


        • Im going to try and buy a ps5 next thursday

          im going to be awake at 12am and check the stock

          already got these games for ps5:

          dirt 5
          fifa 21
          watchdogs legion
          Black ops cold war

          im thinking of getting demon’s souls and sackboy too just for the sake of it

          not much of a fan of spiderman, but i guess i didnt give it enough time

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post
            Im going to try and buy a ps5 next thursday

            im going to be awake at 12am and check the stock

            already got these games for ps5:

            dirt 5
            fifa 21
            watchdogs legion
            Black ops cold war

            im thinking of getting demon’s souls and sackboy too just for the sake of it

            not much of a fan of spiderman, but i guess i didnt give it enough time
            good games

            do your bros/sis play too? if so, how many controllers you going to get?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

              good games

              do your bros/sis play too? if so, how many controllers you going to get?
              Nah they dont play at all lol

              i’ll just stick with the one controller that comes with the console for now

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post

                Nah they dont play at all lol

                i’ll just stick with the one controller that comes with the console for now
                yea plus you save some dough too lol

                Comment


                • notEVOLVED Sunnah Faith reloaded 2 Al-Mualim Kiro magok sajid muzzybee zi-zizou
                  looks like theres some good in gaming lol

                  Video games 'good for well-being', says University of Oxford study

                  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54954622

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                    notEVOLVED Sunnah Faith reloaded 2 Al-Mualim Kiro magok sajid muzzybee zi-zizou
                    looks like theres some good in gaming lol

                    Video games 'good for well-being', says University of Oxford study

                    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54954622
                    ma sha Allah

                    thats what i want to hear

                    more reasons to game

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                      notEVOLVED Sunnah Faith reloaded 2 Al-Mualim Kiro magok sajid muzzybee zi-zizou
                      looks like theres some good in gaming lol

                      Video games 'good for well-being', says University of Oxford study

                      https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54954622
                      i thought they turn you into a hitler youth ?
                      "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
                      me - 2017

                      Comment


                      • Gaming has taught me so many words.
                        https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

                        Ephemeral reader

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by magok View Post

                          i thought they turn you into a hitler youth ?
                          ermmmm

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                            Gaming has taught me so many words.
                            what swear ones? lol

                            Comment


                            • This Concept Car was exclusively made for Gran Turismo the Game:

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sunnah View Post
                                This Concept Car was exclusively made for Gran Turismo the Game:
                                makes you think, how amazing is some man made stuff and man isnt perfect, imagine how jannah will be due to the perfect creator creating it, subhanAllah

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X