Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eat out to help out scheme - 50 % discount

From 3rd - 31st August
    Get a massive 50 percent on participating restaurants near you.

https://www.tax.service.gov.uk/eat-o...-a-restaurant/

Go on find a halal place, help a bro out, eat to your hearts content and say Alhamdulillah.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

I was so excited when I saw this ....still feels to good to be true

Comment

so whos taking me out? lol

Comment

muzzybee where you taking me out? #Bromance

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
          From 3rd - 31st August
          Get a massive 50 percent on participating restaurants near you.

https://www.tax.service.gov.uk/eat-o...-a-restaurant/

Go on find a halal place, help a bro out, eat to your hearts content and say Alhamdulillah.
          loads of places doing it here in brum

Comment

Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
            I was so excited when I saw this ....still feels to good to be true
            Yep, but reality beckons inshaAllah

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

loads of places doing it here in brum
              Yeah London too, loadz.....

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
              muzzybee where you taking me out? #Bromance
              ​​​​​​​ lts a date son

Comment

Seems too good to be true.

Ill have to hold back because I lost 2 stones from last eid to this eid. Dnt want to ruin it all.

But its a discount!!!! My desi genes are on fire right now. Us guys love discounts because the food tastes soo much better. True fact.

Comment

I just realised you have to eat at the restaurant itself
                  Urgh no time for that

Nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by The Prince View Post
                    Seems too good to be true.

Ill have to hold back because I lost 2 stones from last eid to this eid. Dnt want to ruin it all.

But its a discount!!!! My desi genes are on fire right now. Us guys love discounts because the food tastes soo much better. True fact.
                    That's a lot to lose in the space of two months. Are you sure this is safe? Is this due to measures you have taken or could there be another reason for drastic weight loss? If so, it's worth investigating.

If it's deliberate...woah, but also it can cause aging to your face and sagging skin in the long run, so that's worth thinking about.

I assumed you meant our two 2020 eids, if you meant since last year just ignore my comment.

Still cant believe 2 stones in 2 months...are you starving? Sorry....just

If you meant last year...well done you mashaAllah and you could always take advantage of this deal by doing sunnah fasts and eating out on those days so you dont go taking in too many calories

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post

Yeah London too, loadz.....

lts a date son
                      lol

Comment

Originally posted by cho09082489 View Post

That's a lot to lose in the space of two months. Are you sure this is safe? Is this due to measures you have taken or could there be another reason for drastic weight loss? If so, it's worth investigating.

If it's deliberate...woah, but also it can cause aging to your face and sagging skin in the long run, so that's worth thinking about.

I assumed you meant our two 2020 eids, if you meant since last year just ignore my comment.

Still cant believe 2 stones in 2 months...are you starving? Sorry....just

If you meant last year...well done you mashaAllah and you could always take advantage of this deal by doing sunnah fasts and eating out on those days so you dont go taking in too many calories
                        Yes I meant the 2 eids of this year.

It is alot to lose in a short space of time. I have certain conditions which is why this happens but alhumdulillah Im still healthy.

Comment

Working...
                        X