Dua I have been hospitalized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dua I have been hospitalized

Salaam I am writing this from my phone with great regret that the sihr upon me has made me remain in hospital for several nights and days I may have some depression anxiety but I believe more so I am unwell and have experienced near death experiences because someone has done something to me. My sincere request keep me brother Sharaaz in your duas. Jazak Allah Ul Khair.
    Jazak Allah Khair For All Your Duas.

May Allah grant you relief
    “And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help”

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

May Allah grant you shifa akhi!

Comment

May Allah ease your affairs and remove the difficulties your are facing from your life. May He grant you a speedy recovery and protect you from anything that may affect you in a negative way.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I hope it gets better for you.

May Allah always keep you close to Him and give you shifa, May He give you happiness and peace in this world and the next, wherever you go. Ameen

Comment

A difficult test.
            La illaha illAllah .. 3 times .. often .. it is the Haq!
            He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters - Psalms (Zaboor of Dawood)

Comment

May Allah (swt) give you shifa- ameen
              The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

May Allah cure you ameen.

These kinda problems are tough to go through. You need support around you...mainly your family.

Comment

May you pull through stronger than before.

Comment

may Allah swt grant you full shifa and a speedy recovery

Ameen to all the duas

Comment

Walaikum asalaam

May Allah swt give you shifa and your sufferings be a means for your sins being forgiven...ameen.

Comment

salams sharaz,

i have made dua for you after salah for the last two days, May Allah ta ala accept it. Ameen

hope you are feeling a bit better in sha Allah
                        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                          salams sharaz,

i have made dua for you after salah for the last two days, May Allah ta ala accept it. Ameen

hope you are feeling a bit better in sha Allah
                          Salaam Yasin I nearly cried reading this and all the messages from all you brothers and sisters here. I don't know what's going on with me last few weeks that led me to this my thoughts going crazy or someone making me crazy. Anyway right now I am home been hospitalized with mental illness disorder because I think I went out with family and acted half what crazy as in shouting God's name and running away which I truly have never done in my 34 years of life and am 35 now I have always been healthy normal now it's scaring me when I look back to it but family telling me get help you need move forward even made my little brother call a raqi to my house and he said I'm all clear no magic etc but in past when I visited a few Sufi peers etc they said I had sihr now I don't know whats going on all I can do is pray make dua and request dua that Allah SWT cure me n guide me. Jazak Allah Ul Khair to you all for making dua for me thank you thank you thank you.
                          Jazak Allah Khair For All Your Duas.

Comment

Originally posted by Believer1984 View Post

Salaam Yasin I nearly cried reading this and all the messages from all you brothers and sisters here. I don't know what's going on with me last few weeks that led me to this my thoughts going crazy or someone making me crazy. Anyway right now I am home been hospitalized with mental illness disorder because I think I went out with family and acted half what crazy as in shouting God's name and running away which I truly have never done in my 34 years of life and am 35 now I have always been healthy normal now it's scaring me when I look back to it but family telling me get help you need move forward even made my little brother call a raqi to my house and he said I'm all clear no magic etc but in past when I visited a few Sufi peers etc they said I had sihr now I don't know whats going on all I can do is pray make dua and request dua that Allah SWT cure me n guide me. Jazak Allah Ul Khair to you all for making dua for me thank you thank you thank you.
                            Salam brother.

did it happen before the lockdown? Maybe it is not sihr and it has more to do with a trauma that has resurfaced?

Is your wife also affected?

Comment

Working...
                            X