Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thoughts Megathread v3.0(daily chat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I notice ppl are rollerblading nowadays. 90s vibe!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

I didn't Know it was that dangerous but I wouldn't have the guts to actually use one in public I'd get verbally abused

I've never skated before, I just played with my sister's scooter, that was so enjoyable and we had trampoline lessons during P.E that was my favourite

But now I'm an old lady with one side of my hip breaking
      LMSO.

I miss playing with my siblings, we used to have other neighbours (kids) look out their window watching us play in our garden

​​​​​​
      I miss being a kid and only worrying about the earth worm that is trying to get away. Or even more fun, going to the balcony and tying some bologna to a long piece of string and messing with the cats on the ground floor.

I feel you on getting old. My knees creak and my range of motion has become limited. I need to stop being lazy and change or it'll only get worse.

Comment

• 1 more paper and I'm free! If only I drank coffee!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

What's coffee boy?

Greggs mocha is ok
          We have a coffee shop called coffee boy here as well. Its nice, has a variety of cakes, cold drinks and ice-cream as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abisali View Post

I miss being a kid and only worrying about the earth worm that is trying to get away. Or even more fun, going to the balcony and tying some bologna to a long piece of string and messing with the cats on the ground floor.

I feel you on getting old. My knees creak and my range of motion has become limited. I need to stop being lazy and change or it'll only get worse.
            if you haven't already, for your knees try magnesium spray (check if you're allergic to anything before hand or you could test it on a small area first)

My mum used to apply it and it can help temporarily

I miss being a kid too, didn't know corruption and problems existed
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post

Interesting

so some peeps are currently praying 3x a day…?

is that what you follow
              gujratis do it alot and some pakis
              thats why they eat suhoor at like 1am lol

Comment

• 378 active members???

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb
                  Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post

Interesting

so some peeps are currently praying 3x a day…?

is that what you follow
                  gujratis do it alot and some pakis
                  thats why they eat suhoor at like 1am lol
                  Isn't that to do with the 18 degree law on the fajr time right?

Comment

• Does anyone read fiction books?

Comment

• Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post
                      Does anyone read fiction books?
                      I used to, specifically fantasy, but I fell out of the habit. I wanted to get back into it but lots of the stuff I liked had too many haram elements, such as magic and multiple false gods and whatnot, so I never got back into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post
                        Does anyone read fiction books?
                        Frequently.

Comment

• Just wanted to say I have decided to leave the fourm. I know some sisters will be messaging me and wondering why I haven't replied.

Take care everyone and may Allah always be with you and forgive our sins, ameen. If I wronged anyone here during my stay please forgive me.

Comment

• What has everybody got planned for the weekend?

Anything exciting anybody?
                            'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

Isn't that to do with the 18 degree law on the fajr time right?
                              tbh i havent looked much into it but i will do so soon in sha Allah

Comment

• Either standards have dropped or I have way too high expectations.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X