Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thoughts Megathread v3.0(daily chat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Originally posted by Indefinable
    Anyone else remember the infamous Mother's Day Thread?

Lol.
    Yea lol

You women just had women's international day the other day too 😂

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    Morose

I think it’s time you made a comeback

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

Lol.
    How could I ever forget.

A lot was happening on that thread.

Leave a comment:

• Indefinable
    replied

Lol.

Leave a comment:

• nudgetheputri1
    replied
    Have a feeling this will be difficult.

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    Being a witness seems rough though. I remember watching this documentary and in it they said something about how you need to be very careful about only saying what you are certain of. If you are uncertain of what you saw or heard that could effect the way people approach the case.

I would be an awful witness because I constantly doubt myself. Even if I clearly saw something I will start to doubt if that is what I saw because I wouldn't want to spread false information. The police would be sick of me.

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    Yesterday I saw a pink car while I was walking. I've seen this car multiple times and I can recognize it only because its pink. Now that doesn't sound like anything remarkable but just think how much attention you will get driving around in that thing.

Any random person will easily be able to track you down and found out were you live. Maybe I watch too much true crime but it would be so easy for a murderer to follow you in a car that distinguishable. They only need to look in the driveways. And on the other hand it would be so easy to be caught if you were a murderer who drove it.

It isn't even a nice car. But the fact that I recognize it every time I see it made me think about the safety issues around it. cars are super important when solving cases so I always have my eye on them

Do better pink car owner or carry around a taser.

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    I have PD AGAIN!

It feels like we have it every day now. I'm all for working on myself but this is overkill.

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    Idk

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    Or lucky enough to have a good bond that teaches them this idl

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    The one following their own paths is taking risks that do not face others who maybe are wise enough to listen

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    Following elders/parents obviously applies to a family that has a good system going, following established traditions without any major issue

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    As in learn the rules and then manipulate them if possible to spend all your energy on following your own heart and life path.

Some people gain blessings by following their elders, prosperity, this is an Islamically approved ticket to success, not requires a lot and does not necessarily make you better than others but at the same time you gain a wealth of wisdom 'automatically' whereas the other ,'organically learns wisdom arriving at unique conclusions. Be yourself (the harder way) or follow your elders and then see what you can do. Which one is more 'foolproof'?

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    Would you rather:
    be you at any cost
    or learn the rules from your elders, have depth, 'wisdom', a 'safety net', lack of naiveness ironically by being quite a sheep and becoming successful that way?

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    *was off

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X