Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thoughts Megathread v3.0(daily chat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2
    Originally posted by detached soul View Post

Insha'Allah you'll get it.

The prospects for career development for a job like this would be really good. Don't be too hard on yourself you got to the interview stage and you gave a good interview. That's a real achievement, now just wait for the results. Insha'Allah it will be good news

i got the job. Just received it an hour ago. Now comes the pre employment checks again

it’s a permanent post too. SubhanAllah, i cant believe it, i have been waiting almost 3 years for an opportunity such as this
    Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek Masha'Allah happy for you bro, give some sadaqah in sha Allah 👍💯

Comment

• I need to stop or at least make effort in reducing my dose of listening to music >_<

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post

i got the job. Just received it an hour ago. Now comes the pre employment checks again

it’s a permanent post too. SubhanAllah, i cant believe it, i have been waiting almost 3 years for an opportunity such as this
        Mubarak bro. I'm really happy for you bro. This is the start of good things Insha'Allah. Go and break a leg bro!
        'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

• Alhamdulillahhh happy for u brother 🙏🏼

Comment

• .Hajar.

i think I know what I want to make for the cooking competition but bear with me cause it’s a really busy time but I will try my best to get it done by the due date.

it’s inspired by a bunch of things I saw on Instagram but nothing really specific so I’m not sure about citing my sources cause I don’t even remember what they are
            Last edited by aelmo; 04-03-21, 05:45 PM. Reason: I quoted the wrong hajar

Comment

• I'm struggling to person my salah on time. As a tradesman, I'm always on the move and working in different places with different people.
              There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post
                .Hajar.
                i think I know what I want to make for the cooking competition but bear with me cause it’s a really busy time but I will try my best to get it done by the due date.

it’s inspired by a bunch of things I saw on Instagram but nothing really specific so I’m not sure about citing my sources cause I don’t even remember what they are
                I am thinking if I should even participate, I just suck at desserts lol..

You can just say you were inspired by some things you saw online. I think I said over there to mention links and stuff, didn't I? I don't think we need that bit, I'll edit it out.
                Last edited by .Hajar.; 05-03-21, 01:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cuezed View Post
                  I'm struggling to person my salah on time. As a tradesman, I'm always on the move and working in different places with different people.
                  Is it due to not being able to keep your wudu? I find that only eating once a day and only drinking fluids when I get home helps me not have to use the restroom for longer. If you're having trouble for performing istinja in public restrooms, Amazon sells portable bidets that your should look into.

I'm kinda worried about my salah in the future because I am having difficulty finding a job that will pay enough to cover my bills, so I may have to turn to truck driving and being on the road, it can be difficult to do wudu in the middle of nowhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abisali View Post

Is it due to not being able to keep your wudu? I find that only eating once a day and only drinking fluids when I get home helps me not have to use the restroom for longer. If you're having trouble for performing istinja in public restrooms, Amazon sells portable bidets that your should look into.

I'm kinda worried about my salah in the future because I am having difficulty finding a job that will pay enough to cover my bills, so I may have to turn to truck driving and being on the road, it can be difficult to do wudu in the middle of nowhere.
                    Tayammum?

Comment

• Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post

Tayammum?
                      You know, that has completely slipped my mind! for the reminder. I guess its the result of getting spoiled by always having access to water.

Comment

• Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
                        I am thinking if I should even participate, I just suck at desserts lol..

You can just say you were inspired by some things you saw online. I think I said over there to mention links and stuff, didn't I? I don't think we need that bit, I'll edit it out.
                        go for it! It’s all for fun. I’m doing something a bit experimental this time. I’ve made it before but I don’t think it will be for everyone. It’s pretty though so that’s something at least 😄

Comment

• Anyone know what happened to Morose?

Comment

• Is it weird that every March for the last 3 years, I get a severe migraine where I can’t eat and will throw anything up that I eat?? I am prone to migraines anyway but every March it happens where it’s accompanied by actually being sick which I know happens with migraines but I find it weird that this only happens in March! And yes I do keep a diary of when this happens because it’s horrible

https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
                              Is it weird that every March for the last 3 years, I get a severe migraine where I can’t eat and will throw anything up that I eat?? I am prone to migraines anyway but every March it happens where it’s accompanied by actually being sick which I know happens with migraines but I find it weird that this only happens in March! And yes I do keep a diary of when this happens because it’s horrible
                              That is weird, probably due to the change in seasons, have you been to the docs
                              remember I spoke about that cough I get EVERY year, still have it
                              As soon as I start talking every sentence has to begin with a cough and end with a cough with a few within the middle of the conversation

It started in 2015, when I cough I sound like I'm choking, it annoys me so I can imagine other people getting irritated

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                                Anyone know what happened to Morose?
                                Says he was last active 13 hours ago
                                Does anyone know what happened to eesa, he hasn't been online for 3 weeks

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X