Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thoughts Megathread v3.0(daily chat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eorlingas
    replied
    Originally posted by detached soul View Post
    I only xomplain of my grief and sorrow to Allah
    Could've fooled me šŸ˜‰

Leave a comment:

• detached soul
    replied
    Originally posted by neelu View Post

I don't know but it's happening to a lot of people. Maybe ask Faith Reloaded 2 why he didn't bother staying in touch with old friends?
    My guess is there are a lot of reasons people would stop staying in touch, many of which have nothing to do with you: no longer attending the same university or workplace so you no longer have stuff in common (so they stop keeping in contact), becoming withdrawn due to social anxiety or personal problems they don't want to discuss, growing up and changing as a person and therefore no longer wanting to spend time with the same people as before. People getting married and therefore just wanting to focus on their own families and having less time for friends.

Like I said, so many reasons that have nothing to do with you. People change over time. Change is the only constant.
    That's true. People and things change. No, the reason why i put that out there was because sometimes the forum is pretty active and you get posts whistling in ten to the dozen and people uaually reply back to you within 5 - 10 mins max.But that didn't happen today so i just thought i said something to offend someone. But yeh your right change is the only constant and the reason why people reply or dont reply back to you has nothing to do with you. Everybodys caught up in their own little bubble.

Leave a comment:

• neelu
    replied
    Originally posted by detached soul View Post
    Why does everybody seem to be blanking me?
    I don't know but it's happening to a lot of people. Maybe ask Faith Reloaded 2 why he didn't bother staying in touch with old friends?
    My guess is there are a lot of reasons people would stop staying in touch, many of which have nothing to do with you: no longer attending the same university or workplace so you no longer have stuff in common (so they stop keeping in contact), becoming withdrawn due to social anxiety or personal problems they don't want to discuss, growing up and changing as a person and therefore no longer wanting to spend time with the same people as before. People getting married and therefore just wanting to focus on their own families and having less time for friends.

Like I said, so many reasons that have nothing to do with you. People change over time. Change is the only constant.

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied
    I feel like when i used to be on UF before(as in a few years ago when i was very active),that I was so much more younger/immature etc.So apologies to anyone i accidently annoyed on that timeJust reflecting on and cringing at old posts and thread derailings talking about general stuff with sisters etc. Hope that everyone is doing well Insha'Allah.

Leave a comment:

• detached soul
    replied
    Why does everybody seem to be blanking me?

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X