Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thoughts Megathread v3.0(daily chat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
    I am one of those who do find it unacceptable.
    That’s ok, all that matters is that I think it is acceptable!

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post
      So theres no cookies in random thoughts v3?

if anything, this is version that should have cookies cos the first page is bout baking
      i ate all the cookies, now im the shape of a cookie lool

Comment

It's been raining since last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

i ate all the cookies, now im the shape of a cookie lool
          we are all cookies

Cookies come in all shapes and sizes, like humans

🌝

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post

we are all cookies

Cookies come in all shapes and sizes, like humans

🌝
            im the white choc chip okay, okay you gets me? lol

Comment

Cookies made from rice flour tastes better than wheat.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsJannah View Post
                Cookies made from rice flour tastes better than wheat.
                i dont care how its made, i just eat em' lol

Comment

Originally posted by Abisali View Post

I love breakfast foods for dinner! I think it’s the best! It could be Western breakfast food such as pancakes, waffles, French toast and omelettes or it could be middle eastern breakfast such as hummus, foul (mashed fava beans), laban and falafel.

I don’t think it’s not “socially acceptable” to have breakfast food for dinner. I know others that do it. It is a nice change of pace from having the same stuff all the time.

Now that I’m on a diet, I don’t have breakfast anymore. I find that if I don’t eat in the morning, I don’t get hungry until late afternoon. Instead, I just drink a cup of ginger water mixed with lemon juice and stevia.

Now all I have to do in incorporate exercise into my daily routine. Only problem is I hate exercise. I find it very boring.
                  exercising can be quite boring. Over time I've just incorporated it into my daily routine so now I see it as something I have to do. I don't really like doing it but my desire for the benefits it reaps is far greater then the desire to not do it. Its really hard in the beginning but I find that your body gets used to it quickly and then it gets much better.

You should start off with walking. I'm a very distracted person so I can walk around for hours on end and not get bored of it. Maybe you can listen to a podcast or an audio book while you walk so that you don't think about the actual walking part.

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post

exercising can be quite boring. Over time I've just incorporated it into my daily routine so now I see it as something I have to do. I don't really like doing it but my desire for the benefits it reaps is far greater then the desire to not do it. Its really hard in the beginning but I find that your body gets used to it quickly and then it gets much better.

You should start off with walking. I'm a very distracted person so I can walk around for hours on end and not get bored of it. Maybe you can listen to a podcast or an audio book while you walk so that you don't think about the actual walking part.
                    This is such a good idea!!!! I need to excersie too but I find it boring!

Comment

Originally posted by Abisali View Post

That’s ok, all that matters is that I think it is acceptable!
                      After ramzan it was really tough for me to get back in the routine of exercising. The two biggest factors that has helped me come back is 1. Making a lot of dua to Allah 2. Ensuring I pray on time. 3. Stop thinking and just doing it. 4. If I mess up, forgiving myself and keep trying.

And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

My whole life I've hated exercise. Before I became ill though, I used to be able to walk for hours. I couldn't drive and wasn't keen on the local unreliable public transport, so it made sense to walk everywhere and that way I incorporated walking as part of my routine. Some of my workplaces were an hour's walk away so it meant that even though I didn't do traditional exercise such as going to the gym or cycling, but it meant I kept active. It's my dad who got me in the habit of walking as a child. I think my mum used to tell him to get me out of the house so that I'd stop disturbing her so he'd take me for a walk and I liked just being able to talk and getting the one to one attention so I got into the habit of it as an adult, even when it often meant walking alone.

I think not having a car keeps people more active cos of that. Back when my sister had a car, she put on weight and then her weight stabilised when she got rid of it. Cars make sense if you're in a rural area with no decent public transport or maybe if the kid's school is too far away but other than that, people in cities should walk more.
                        The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

My heels are bleeding from all the walking I'm doing this week.

Do you remember the smell of lipstick in the 90s? That waxy perfumed smell. I would get so excited if my sister took out her makeup. Lipstick doesn't smell like that anymore which is a shame. It's so nostalgic for me.

Comment

Has anyone here been furloughed

i wouldnt mind a holiday

Comment

Originally posted by cho09082489 View Post
                              My heels are bleeding from all the walking I'm doing this week.
                              Google "shoes"..you can thank me later

Comment

I'm not overly keen on exercise myself..but I'm even less keen on being soft and pudgy so it has to be done..Alhamdulillah many of us do not have a physical impediment that prevents us from exercise.

Comment

Working...
                                X