Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thoughts Megathread v3.0(daily chat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nudgetheputri1
    replied
    Originally posted by Magic. View Post

ah not her style. I am just going to make du'a for her. I am worried, that on the day of Judgement all her prayers would be invalid, because she couldn't cover properly to begin with, all because she didn't feel comfortable in a hijab to wear for 5 minutes to pray.
    What does it mean not her style?

​​​​​​Takes time to get used it it. The more you do it, the nore Maybe as a son you can find a way.. Could you give that as gift..?

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

ah not her style. I am just going to make du'a for her. I am worried, that on the day of Judgement all her prayers would be invalid, because she couldn't cover properly to begin with, all because she didn't feel comfortable in a hijab to wear for 5 minutes to pray.
    If it's cotton fabric it should stay wrapped around the shoulders without feeling tight, sometimes I use dupattas that are quite big.

​​​​​​Material that are tightly woven should keep still for the duration of the prayer, may need some tugging once in a while.

Slippery fabric like chiffon, Georgette, or silk materials are impossible to keep in place without pins.

​​​​​​She will get used to it in sha Allah

Leave a comment:

• Magic.
    replied
    Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post

You should get the prayer gown for her that wont let her hair fall out when it is worn. I'm not sure whether they sell it where you are from but here is one example. It comes in a costume that covers head to toe.
    ​​​​​https://shopee.sg/product/270024443/...9-1618099800.9

It is difficult to wear that wrap around her unless you wear a pin below the neck. It will fall off.

Leave a comment:

• arifahze
    replied
    Originally posted by detached soul View Post
    Life is hard. I don't know if I can carry on sometimes
    keep hanging there. you have no idea when things will get better

Leave a comment:

• arifahze
    replied
    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    I think it's best for people that have never been married before to avoid the marriage section, it will ruin your image of marriage.

It can cause unnecessary stress.

For the rest of us, hmm, no comment.

​​​​Lmso
    xD

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    All these muslim couples on YouTube acting like theye soulmates lol have no idea what an actual soulmate is.

Soulmates are created to serve the deen together not to go on YouTube and flaunt all your blessongs and imitate the non muslims which is the opposite of what a soulmate is in islam. Sighs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Leave a comment:

• nudgetheputri1
    replied
    My mum knows she needs to cover properly during salah, and I have even told her but she insists on wearing a very loose scarf draped around exposing her neck and it falls off and then she has to drag it. She doesn't want to wear the hijab. Any advice or do Pakistani women have a different way of covering.
    You should get the prayer gown for her that wont let her hair fall out when it is worn. I'm not sure whether they sell it where you are from but here is one example. It comes in a costume that covers head to toe.
    ​​​​​https://shopee.sg/product/270024443/...9-1618099800.9

It is difficult to wear that wrap around her unless you wear a pin below the neck. It will fall off.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    I think it's best for people that have never been married before to avoid the marriage section, it will ruin your image of marriage.

It can cause unnecessary stress.

For the rest of us, hmm, no comment.

​​​​Lmso

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied
    I'm happy to say I'm leaving this forum. You won't see me here again.....ever!
    Why do you want to leave?

Leave a comment:

• Al-Mualim
    replied

They always come back

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    Originally posted by aelmo View Post

Honestly the marriage section has really put me off getting married. Its paints a very bleak picture of what marriage life is like. And honestly couples I see in real life don't seem to be doing good either. Marriage is hard work.

I would rather be single forever then be trapped in such a miserable situation.

Also, I hope you're feeling better
    Its is scary. Imagine you're a divorcee with trust issues and you're scared of marriage. I'm talking about myself lol

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    Originally posted by aelmo View Post

I don’t know. Based off what we have seen on here I don’t trust that trying your best to make it work will always be reciprocated by your spouse.

If anything though, this place has taught me to be more critical and to think of marriage more practically rather then just something you have to do. I’m not opposed to it, but now I see that the person you marry and your compatibility with them is very important. I’m not going to accept someone just because I’m getting older or people are telling me I have to get married. The person is important and I am willing to wait until I find someone I can be good with.

very cringe but you know what I mean.

also you don’t need to reply. This is just my little marriage rant for the week.
    If you have found someone compatible for yourself then it is better to wait for them if circumstances don't allow it you two to be together straight away. Because you won't get better than that.

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    How comes?

Leave a comment:

• ten_toes
    replied
    Hope everything is ok

Leave a comment:

• detached soul
    replied

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X