Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thoughts Megathread v3.0(daily chat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

That's a shame
    i wear extra layers like leggings and more than two jumpers at home

You probably wear layers too but thermals are quite good, the men in my family wear them too
    Best way
    There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

• Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

That's a real problem, having to worry about making ends meet to pay the bills and take care of the family. Hope you feel better by Monday
      Alhamdulillah Allah has blessed us. I'm just behind on so many jobs now. Going to have to work overtime to catch up.
      There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post
        what do you guys do on weekends?

i need some new hobbies
        I have nothing to do on the weekends usually. I tend to do all my chores in the week so that my house is spotless on the weekend and just use my weekend to chill - reading, watching documentaries, organising random stuff, finding new DIY projects to do around the house, studying, pampering etc

Aint you got a PS5? If I had one, my weekend would probably be gone just on that :|
        https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by cuezed View Post

Alhamdulillah Allah has blessed us. I'm just behind on so many jobs now. Going to have to work overtime to catch up.
          Subhanallah, may Allah make it easy for you. Have you lost your sense of taste and smell at all?

Comment

• Do we have any plumbers here? If my dishwasher leaked literally 2 weeks after it was plumbed in, does this mean that I need to get it plumbed by drilling a hole outside?

Comment

• Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

Subhanallah, may Allah make it easy for you. Have you lost your sense of taste and smell at all?
              Alhamdulillah no

Comment

Do we have any plumbers here? If my dishwasher leaked literally 2 weeks after it was plumbed in, does this mean that I need to get it plumbed by drilling a hole outside?
                Where did it leak?

Comment

Do we have any plumbers here? If my dishwasher leaked literally 2 weeks after it was plumbed in, does this mean that I need to get it plumbed by drilling a hole outside?
                  mario.jpeg

Mario is assuming the drainage is done via the kitchen sink drain. Probably just need to tighten the jubilee clip or install and fit one to ensure the drain pipe from dishwasher is securely fixed to the sink drain.

Comment

• i am absolutely knackered today, what a long day

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                      i am absolutely knackered today, what a long day
                      United won 1-3 so can't be all that bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

United won 1-3 so can't be all that bad.
                        bro i was busy at the time and then i saw it at west ham 1 - 0 man utd (it pops up on one of the sports app i have ),
                        i was like damn here we go again and then lkater see it was 3-1 i thought yea get in there, happy days lol

Comment

• Where's that dumb moment thread
                          Need to revive those threads

I dropped my heavy weight champion of a phone on my face, my nose is now even better looking

Alhamdulillah

I miss the old one which is strange, how can I be so attached to that old one who was hard work, it was nice and light

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by cuezed View Post

Where did it leak?
                            From the bottom

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                              Where's that dumb moment thread
                              Need to revive those threads

I dropped my heavy weight champion of a phone on my face, my nose is now even better looking

Alhamdulillah

I miss the old one which is strange, how can I be so attached to that old one who was hard work, it was nice and light
                              I actually just almost put my phone in the bin lol. hope your nose is better

Comment

• Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

mario.jpeg

Mario is assuming the drainage is done via the kitchen sink drain. Probably just need to tighten the jubilee clip or install and fit one to ensure the drain pipe from dishwasher is securely fixed to the sink drain.
                                Thanks! dont think there is a jubilee clip there so that must be the problem.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X