Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thoughts Megathread v3.0(daily chat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

I got called in for jury service but had a legit reason to get out of it luckily Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek 👍
    Oh I see. Is jury duty compulsory to come?

Comment

I got called in for jury service but had a legit reason to get out of it luckily Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek 👍
      Hm never had that. Is jury duty a must for you to come, or else would you get fined or something?

Comment

Lol same I got out of it too
        Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

Comment

• If anyone interested
          https://sunnahwholefoods.co.uk/collections/all

Comment

• Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post

Oh I see. Is jury duty compulsory to come?
            yes its compulsary if you dont have a legit reason you can be fined

Comment

• Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post

Hm never had that. Is jury duty a must for you to come, or else would you get fined or something?
              yea can get fined if you dont have a legit reason not to go

Comment

• Originally posted by muzzybee View Post

Lol same I got out of it too
                i remember Saif-Uddin had a thread about it in the muslims section of the forum

Comment

• Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
                  you ordered from there before?

Comment

• I carried a 3kg bag of pasta and that is hard work for me

Oh, I forgot, my secret admirer might have something to say about

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post
                      Just got ghost of tsushima and playing it on ps5 in 60 fps!

also playing in japanese with english subtitles

what a game. Only half way through the prologue. Cant wait to get more into it. Very beautiful, cinematic game
                      Alhamdulillah I got my phone, my sibling helped me with it

It's similar to the old phone but an updated version

Thanks for your generosity and offering the help, I appreciate it and remember these kind gestures
                      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post

Lol, say what?!! Do you know what the Mandela effect is?
                        Is it not having a passport application take 6 months then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post
                          Its kinda pathetic feigning at being an elderly invalid with multiple maladies, all in an attempt to avoid having to actually do things or take responsibility for yourself. I feel sorry for those who have to put up with it.
                          You can be a bit needy sometimes but I can put up with you. Have you tried taking some Vit D and getting some fresh air?

Simply_Logical send the bro to one of your beard or cod liver oil threads, cheer him up a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

Is it not having a passport application take 6 months then?
                            Thats what the for says... i think it used to be 4 months but with covid they reckon 6.

In SA passports are done in 2 weeks... but i understand they need to be confirmed there etc so it all does take time..

Comment

you ordered from there before?
                              Naah bro
                              Got this on me whatsapp

Comment

• Does anyone have a Nutella milkshake recipe? And a strawberry and creams one that tastes good?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X