Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thoughts Megathread v3.0(daily chat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have so much uncertainty in my own abilities, and it really scares me quite a bit when I'm put on the spot unexpectedly.
    Do they know I'm barely surviving..?

Comment

• I get playstation games at huuuuge discounts

Like 80% +

For ps5, i already have

Fifa 21
      Dirt 5
      Cod black ops cold war
      Watch dogs legion
      Spiderman miles morales

If i had bought them, it would have cost me hundreds of pounds

Lmk if you mans want to know how i get them dirt cheap. It’s a bit long ting, but once you get the experience it’s all good

Comment

• How do I delete my post #3811 ? Edit doesn't work here for some reason

Comment

Comment

• Pray Qiyam guys. Its good for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
              I'm so tired and in pain 😭😭😭
              Seems to be a lot of that about on here..u feeling better now I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

Seems to be a lot of that about on here..u feeling better now I guess.
                yea felt better but in pain and tired again now

Comment

What ails you?

Comment

What ails you?
                    just usual pains and its been a long day tbh

Comment

just usual pains and its been a long day tbh
                      Hmm u sure? With 3 crying emojis? Rub some tiger balm on it

Comment

• Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

Ohno :/ there must be a technical issue.I wonder of sajid is aware/if its been raised.I'll check tomorrow,so tired dont wanna face upto work tomorrow lol.how are u doing sis?
                        I created a thread on the help desk, couldn't reply before cos I couldn't log on
                        alhamdulillah I'm good

Just the usual
                        Hip ache
                        Shoulder ache
                        Tooth ache

Old age

What about you, how have you been
                        Are you still in touch with muslimah4life1? I hope the good old budi is doing well

Tell er to login will ya

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post

​​​​

True true
                          I'm getting "tired" from sleeping a lot too haha
                          Shall try something else
                          There is a lot to do, I just haven't had gotten around to actually do it

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Hmm u sure? With 3 crying emojis? Rub some tiger balm on it
                            feel a bit better now that ive ate something, maybe i just need to put my feet up and eat you know?

Comment

• Originally posted by Islami.mu'mina View Post

Haha that sounds exactly like something my brother would tell me
                              Hehe

I remember some non Muslims going crazy on the road during traffic jam and use to think, what are they all rushing for

​​obviously it could be any reason, could even be an important one like someone is ill, but I remember that time after five, it was terrible

Once when we were going to a relatives, a few hours away, we passed by a few Muslim men praying off the road
                              I was so AMAZED

I have never seen anything like it

Comment

Mind if I ask what kind of pain this is? Sometimes natural remedies help. For example, I found massaging kalonji oil regularly alleviates joint and muscle pains. If your pain is exacerbated by the cold such as a cold shoulder or catching a draft that causes aches and pains within, then Kaara helps with that (in a pain heat up a little ghee, turmeric, a few crushed nuts and a little sugar or honey, then add milk and bring to the boil)- that also alleviates aches and pains. In terms of painkillers obviously there is aspirin or there's ibuprofen, but always watch the dose and don't take too much. If you find after a week that the pain isn't better or you're too reliant on the painkillers, or if it's just too severe, then you should see a doctor.
                                The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X