Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thoughts Megathread v3.0(daily chat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThisIsJannah View Post

Same here, I am lazy lol baking isn't easy. I used to know very little about cooking like making tea, boiling eggs etc now I can do things like pasta, noodles but I prefer making
    dairy desserts my favourite.
    yea i know what you mean bro lol

Comment

So theres no cookies in random thoughts v3?

if anything, this is version that should have cookies cos the first page is bout baking

Comment

I hate cooking and baking. I'm actually about to cook now with my lovely instant pot.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post
          So theres no cookies in random thoughts v3?

if anything, this is version that should have cookies cos the first page is bout baking
          Something different for this

Comment

The random thread is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the emergence of the next, in which case this is the sixth version.

Comment

Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post
              The random thread is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the emergence of the next, in which case this is the sixth version.
              I think my charm broke the old thread.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

I think my charm broke the old thread.
                Son..let's not go there

Comment

Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

Son..let's not go there

I see you went for an inverted skin fade...

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

I see you went for an inverted skin fade...
                    Thought I'd treat myself..first trip to the barbers after lockdown 'n' all.

Comment

I got to see my TA today after a very long time. It was really nice. There are very few people that I would go out of my way to hang out with but my TA is definitely one of them. When I meet people I will either not be able to stop talking when I am around them or they will never hear my voice. The latter is more likely tbh. Yeah I love my TA. Maybe it's because with have to deal with so much nonsense together.

Also going out for breakfast is superior. Everyone goes out for dinner it gets so repetitive. Breakfast meetups all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post
                        I got to see my TA today after a very long time. It was really nice. There are very few people that I would go out of my way to hang out with but my TA is definitely one of them. When I meet people I will either not be able to stop talking when I am around them or they will never hear my voice. The latter is more likely tbh. Yeah I love my TA. Maybe it's because with have to deal with so much nonsense together.

Also going out for breakfast is superior. Everyone goes out for dinner it gets so repetitive. Breakfast meetups all the way.
                        I agree, breakfast meetups >>>>> dinner. I like having dinner at home, where I can wind down, relax and get ready for bed. Also, I just love breakfast foods.

Question though, does TA stand for teaching assistant?

Comment

Originally posted by Abisali View Post

I agree, breakfast meetups >>>>> dinner. I like having dinner at home, where I can wind down, relax and get ready for bed. Also, I just love breakfast foods.

Question though, does TA stand for teaching assistant?
                          Yeah it does. She's the best.

But seriously I don't care about what I eat for dinner as long as I had a good breakfast. If it was socially acceptable to eat breakfast foods for dinner I would do that. That's why I love going to ihop, its the only time when I can eat pancakes or eggs for dinner. There isn't an ihop in the city I live in Alhamdullillah otherwise I would be there every week.

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post

Yeah it does. She's the best.

But seriously I don't care about what I eat for dinner as long as I had a good breakfast. If it was socially acceptable to eat breakfast foods for dinner I would do that. That's why I love going to ihop, its the only time when I can eat pancakes or eggs for dinner. There isn't an ihop in the city I live in Alhamdullillah otherwise I would be there every week.
                            I love breakfast foods for dinner! I think it’s the best! It could be Western breakfast food such as pancakes, waffles, French toast and omelettes or it could be middle eastern breakfast such as hummus, foul (mashed fava beans), laban and falafel.

I don’t think it’s not “socially acceptable” to have breakfast food for dinner. I know others that do it. It is a nice change of pace from having the same stuff all the time.

Now that I’m on a diet, I don’t have breakfast anymore. I find that if I don’t eat in the morning, I don’t get hungry until late afternoon. Instead, I just drink a cup of ginger water mixed with lemon juice and stevia.

Now all I have to do in incorporate exercise into my daily routine. Only problem is I hate exercise. I find it very boring.

Comment

Time to revive/recreate the 'what you thinking thread' too.
                              The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by Abisali View Post

I love breakfast foods for dinner! I think it’s the best! It could be Western breakfast food such as pancakes, waffles, French toast and omelettes or it could be middle eastern breakfast such as hummus, foul (mashed fava beans), laban and falafel.

I don’t think it’s not “socially acceptable” to have breakfast food for dinner. I know others that do it. It is a nice change of pace from having the same stuff all the time.

Now that I’m on a diet, I don’t have breakfast anymore. I find that if I don’t eat in the morning, I don’t get hungry until late afternoon. Instead, I just drink a cup of ginger water mixed with lemon juice and stevia.

Now all I have to do in incorporate exercise into my daily routine. Only problem is I hate exercise. I find it very boring.
                                I am one of those who do find it unacceptable.
                                And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Working...
                                X