Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thoughts Megathread v3.0(daily chat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flawed
    replied
    Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

whats this about sis?

i thought that abu layth guy was the one with the spikey hair and the goatee, whos this guy?
    The brothers in the video are talking about abu layth. Yes he does have a goatee and spikey hair.

He spreads misinformation about the deen and some of the of the things he says is allowed is actually vile.

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Originally posted by Flawed View Post
    neelu that abu layth dude is so creepy. Have a look at this video they basically talk about some of the disturbing things he has been telling people to do..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lvj4brRB40Y&t=0s
    whats this about sis?

i thought that abu layth guy was the one with the spikey hair and the goatee, whos this guy?

Leave a comment:

• Layla_
    replied
    neelu that abu layth dude is so creepy. Have a look at this video they basically talk about some of the disturbing things he has been telling people to do..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lvj4brRB40Y&t=0s
    Sometimes I think people like him have been paid to come out there and spout absolute nonsense.

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied

Sorry, I was talking about my own dilemma lol
    Oh sorry sis.

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    Originally posted by usernametaken View Post

It's not in my face at all lol.
    Sorry, I was talking about my own dilemma lol

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    There was a discussion about salt lamps, ive heard of them and and would consider getting one if it is good (and aesthetic purposes) but apparently there can be some dangers
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=salt+r...ing&FORM=QSRE4

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    Hardly ever has been tbh, it just resonated with me strongly even though I was avoiding it.

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied

Honestly, its hard to move on if they're in you're face! Lol
    It's not in my face at all lol.

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied

​​​​​​​https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lvj4brRB40Y&t=0s

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    It is placed very firmly in my soul, so I have to make a conscious decision to move on, everytime I am about to, it becomes stronger and sort of pulls me back. I will get a vision about it after praying with the intention to clear the way for example. I am certain of the fact that it is a vision (happens rarely), but i need to be practical about life. Its that real.
    Honestly, its hard to move on if they're in you're face! Lol

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    It is placed very firmly in my soul, so I have to make a conscious decision to move on, everytime I am about to, it becomes stronger and sort of pulls me back. I will get a vision about it after praying with the intention to clear the way for example. I am certain of the fact that it is a vision (happens rarely), but i need to be practical about life. Its that real.

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied

Yeh I get that, now you know what they're all about and should keep that in mind when making future choices. Do they have it all going for themselves?
    True, it is not that likely I can be close to making my own choices that way again, so i will be under their control, this was almost like a lifeline. Yh Allahu barik, they are doing fine, and everyone sees me as a bit of a loser. But that doesnt mean anything it seems. This situation exposed a lot, it was authentic lol.

Leave a comment:

• Flawed
    replied
    They went from judgemental, to concerned and unable to judge (why not judge why are you getting so disturbed now), to self interested, Full of contradictions and putting me in a difficult situation, which is the opposite of the concerned bit. hence why i was just annoyed about them.
    Yeh I get that, now you know what they're all about and should keep that in mind when making future choices. Do they have it all going for themselves?

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    Originally posted by usernametaken
    Even though I am complaining, it if not befitting to complain about this.
    Sister I think you and neelu should start a journal thread, your posts are interesting Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek 💯

Leave a comment:

• usernametaken
    replied
    Even though I am complaining, it if not befitting to complain about this.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X