Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thoughts Megathread v3.0(daily chat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Random Thoughts Megathread v3.0(daily chat)

Assalamualikum Wa Rahmatullah

This is for daily chat, I hope it doesn't gets closed down, isn't forum for discussion and chat? You'll get disagreement or different views sometimes, just like it happens offline.
    Most people are good, you'll get 1 or 2 crazy people but they shouldn't ruined it for everyone. Please no backbiting or slandering keep it clean anyways enjoy chatting!

Walaykum salam warahmatullah

In case people haven't seen it, there's a thread in the food section of the forum about whether we should have a cooking/baking challenge on the forum so take a look if you're interested.
    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

I have never baked in my life

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post
        I have never baked in my life
        I just like eating and not baking or cooking lol 😝

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
          Walaykum salam warahmatullah

In case people haven't seen it, there's a thread in the food section of the forum about whether we should have a cooking/baking challenge on the forum so take a look if you're interested.
          You going to partake?

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

Yes thats how it is. Let the Mrs cook and then we eat all the good food

Comment

That's the one lol 😂😅😆

Comment

quick q, you're selling a completely halal item, say a toothbrush, and with this toothbrush comes free cinema tickets.

you did the transaction although you tried to persuade the customer not to purchase the toothbrush but they were adamant and took it.

is your wealth haram, now? should the seller leave his job?
                And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

I 100% agree

Comment

I think everyone who says they can't cook should at least try to learn, even if it's something incredibly quick and simple. Like if you can make toast, you can use leftovers to make a toasted sandwich and if you can make a toasted sandwich, you can build on that to make other things (like adding fillings made from scratch such as tuna and cheese etc) and it might not sound like much in itself but it's a start.

You going to partake?
                    I'll consider it inshaAllah. It depends on whether I'm well enough and whether I have the ingredients and recipes that are in keeping with the set categories of the competition.

Comment

Same here, I am lazy lol baking isn't easy. I used to know very little about cooking like making tea, boiling eggs etc now I can do things like pasta, noodles but I prefer making
                      dairy desserts my favourite.

Comment

I'm so bored but I also have a headache so will have to switch the screen off to prevent it from getting worse. Not sure what to do now. I've listened to a good talk so far but that's ended.

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
                          I'm so bored but I also have a headache so will have to switch the screen off to prevent it from getting worse. Not sure what to do now. I've listened to a good talk so far but that's ended.
                          Maybe you're just tired or dehydrated? Go drink some tea with lemon and honey and take a nap.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsJannah View Post

Same here, I am lazy lol baking isn't easy. I used to know very little about cooking like making tea, boiling eggs etc now I can do things like pasta, noodles but I prefer making
                            dairy desserts my favourite.
                            depends on what you are baking.

if its croissants then yes I am lazy, if its cake or choc chip cookies or even flapjacks, so easy to prep.
                            And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Originally posted by Abisali View Post

Maybe you're just tired or dehydrated? Go drink some tea with lemon and honey and take a nap.
                              I've had three glasses of water so I'm sure it's not dehydration. I tend to get headaches or sometimes migraines a few days every month. This has been going on a couple of years and I presume is just another part of my illness.

Comment

Working...
                              X