Clear All

• Masjid Open for "Paid Members only"

Saw this

Click image for larger version

Name:	99295188_10157569463019615_1826061232008855552_n.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	144.2 KB
ID:	12703551

We like to be abit 'extra' round our neck of the woods....

Some weird and wonderful stories to be seen the Masjids/Masjid Councils around here..

Allah ta'ala knows best how they will answer for themselves on the day of Judgement....
    وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ

And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.
    Al Baqarah : Verse 13

Comment

Disgraceful .. an error of judgement, I would say.
      He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters - Psalms (Zaboor of Dawood)

Comment

Money talks đŸ’¯

Comment

So, it's like a members club now? No pay, no pray.

Comment

May Allah destroy those responsible for this. Preventing the poor from worshipping Allah. Alhamdulillah we don't need a mosque to pray!
            There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

Originally posted by cuezed View Post
              May Allah destroy those responsible for this. Preventing the poor from worshipping Allah. Alhamdulillah we don't need a mosque to pray!
              Maybe it's the only way they can legally justify limiting numbers?

Comment

I don't think they should have based limiting numbers by allowing paid members only. Is this even allowed? How do they justify what their approach is?

Perhaps they could limit numbers by allowing people who live on the nearby roads. I know that is easier said than done as they would require people to provide proof of address however they are asking for proof of membership.

Or shouldn't they just have left it closed until it is safe for everyone to attend?

I think the locals should not keep quiet about this and ask for an explanation.

Comment

What's a paid member anyway? May Allah guide the Muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by TazkiyyatunNafs View Post
                    What's a paid member anyway? May Allah guide the Muslims.
                    Some Masjids especially Guji ran ones tend to have a "Membership" System where you pay like 70/80 per year to be a member of the masjid

so you get access to stuff like their AGM etc, plus i think it also help towards the running of the mosques

Comment

Working...
                    X