• Show
Clear All

• Eid Mubarak

Click image for larger version

Name:	run.gif
Views:	173
Size:	166.4 KB
ID:	12703404

Eid Mubarak! Try not to eat too much junk food or go out much unless you have to. Stay safe.

until next time
    وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
    "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
    Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
    [2:186]

.:.
    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

?

It is not Eid yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
      ?

It is not Eid yet.
      Eid in new Zealand

eid mubarak

"My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Eid Mubarak

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

Eid in new Zealand

eid mubarak
          I thought New Zealand is usually among the last to see the crescent.

🤔

It's Eid in Somalia and Gambia tho.

Comment

Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

I thought New Zealand is usually among the last to see the crescent.

🤔

It's Eid in Somalia and Gambia tho.
            Usually yes but this year not so
            "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Its isha time now with clear night. I haven't personally seen the moon

Comment

Eid Mubarak to those celebrating it.

It's eid for us tomorrow so ...

Party will begin tomorrow in Sha Allah

Be there or be square

(Joke)
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Eid Mubarak to those celebrating it we will be doing it sooner or later still last day Ramadan make most of it those who are fasting and make Dua for me too Peace
                  Jazak Allah Khair For All Your Duas.

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	run.gif
Views:	173
Size:	166.4 KB
ID:	12703404

Eid Mubarak! Try not to eat too much junk food or go out much unless you have to. Stay safe.

until next time

You know the Somosas are incoming.
                    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Tomorrow is eid for us. My sister is making us all a traditional Turkish breakfast with homemade simit bread and everything but other than that nothing else is planned.

So it's basically like eid last year.

Maybe I'll go for a walk just to get out of the house although it's getting extremely hot now, but at least I can drink water while I'm on my little adventure!

Comment

Eid Mubarak to all those celebrating Eid today. May you all have a wonderful Eid with the blessings of Allah and the love of near and dear ones.

We will be doing Eid 2morrow, so last few hours of Ramadan for us. Make abundant Dua for everybody, the whole ummah inshaallh.

Eid Mubarak.

'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

They are celebrating eid in Somalia and Kenya. My uncle decided to follow suit even though he lives in Europe hehe.
                          May Allah accept it from them Allahumma ameen.

Comment

May Allah swt accept our worship and may we continue to better and increase our worship...ameen.

Will be celebrating eid on Sunday too inshaAllah. Will miss tbe eid prayer in the park.

Hope everyone has a peaceful eid and remember the less fortunate ones. If possible send some food to those who are ill or are alone so they know they are not forgotten.

Comment

Khayr mubarak, Yes it is Eid today as the moon sightings were confirmed in Somalia, Mauritania, Niger and elsewhere. The evidences from the Sunnah tell us that Eid is decided on the basis of a confirmed moon sighting by a Muslim regardless of which part of the world that Muslim is in or which masjid you go to:

There have been multiple verified sightings of the crescent moon of Shawwal. Eid al-Fitr is therefore on Saturday 23rd May.

Abu ‘Umayr ibn Anas reported from his paternal uncles among the Ansaar who said: “It was cloudy and we could not see the new moon of Shawwaal, so we started the day fasting, then a caravan came at the end of the day and told the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) that they had seen the new moon of Shawwaal the day before, so he told the people to stop fasting, and they went out to pray the Eid prayer the next day.” [Reported by the five. It is sahih; al-Irwaa’, 3/102, Abu Dawud 1153]

تقبل الله منا ومنكم
                              May Allah accept it from you and us.

Want to know the correct Islamic position on determining the start of a month? Watch this short illustration which explains everything you need to know:
                              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xlsHYOuLGWE

The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Working...
                              X