Do you ever subscribe to threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever subscribe to threads?

Salaams peeps just wondering if you peeps ever subscribe to threads?

In all these years I've been here I've never used the feature

nope, never

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post
      nope, never

Same like me then lol 👍👌

Comment

All the time by mistake ...my phone is a bit slow and the forum can lag a bit sometimes so I end up tapping on all sorts ...liking posts, subscribing to threads, opening brothers only threads and who knows what else
        Never have the same issue on a PC

Comment

Yes.

Accidentally.
          Like the sister said above.
          ​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts. Thank you! (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

If there was a thread created to expose every single hostile, sarcastic and generally unpleasant post made by our resident shaykh, abu abdullah, i would most certainly subscribe to it

but it would probably be closed with a sarcastic comment or a -_- before i get to subscribe to it, so subscribing to it might be useless anyway

Comment

Yup sometimes i do. purely for the basis of bookmarking a thread to come back to later

its more like a Fav/book mark feature

Comment

Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
                All the time by mistake ...my phone is a bit slow and the forum can lag a bit sometimes so I end up tapping on all sorts ...liking posts, subscribing to threads, opening brothers only threads and who knows what else
                Never have the same issue on a PC
                Yea can happen when using your phone

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post
                  If there was a thread created to expose every single hostile, sarcastic and generally unpleasant post made by our resident shaykh, abu abdullah, i would most certainly subscribe to it

but it would probably be closed with a sarcastic comment or a -_- before i get to subscribe to it, so subscribing to it might be useless anyway
                  Lol

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
                    Yup sometimes i do. purely for the basis of bookmarking a thread to come back to later

its more like a Fav/book mark feature
                    Yea true say

Comment

Yes I do. A lot of the time by accident. And I usually don't undo it because I'm bad at cleaning up my online accounts. I'm probably subscribed to 100 threads for no reason. I never delete any emails even if they are nonsense or junk. Oh my, it's terrible. I have over 2000 emails in my 3+ email accounts. I also have over 20 tabs opened at any given time on my laptop or any computer I touch for the day. Everyone complains about how slow my laptop is because of all my tabs!

I don't know why I'm like this online. In real life I'm pretty neat and can't stand clutter in my home.

Idk, does this say anything about me. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post
                        Yes I do. A lot of the time by accident. And I usually don't undo it because I'm bad at cleaning up my online accounts. I'm probably subscribed to 100 threads for no reason. I never delete any emails even if they are nonsense or junk. Oh my, it's terrible. I have over 2000 emails in my 3+ email accounts. I also have over 20 tabs opened at any given time on my laptop or any computer I touch for the day. Everyone complains about how slow my laptop is because of all my tabs!

I don't know why I'm like this online. In real life I'm pretty neat and can't stand clutter in my home.

i always have loads of tabs open, always been a habit of mine

Comment

Only if I see a dua or a Hadith that I like and I don't want to loose it.

Comment

Never

I am not organised like that

I have done accidentally then I panic and immediately unsubscribe

Don't have time to keep up cos I'm a #slacker
                            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post

I always have so many tabs open because I have to refer back to them constantly and it doesn't help when I am browsing and scrolling quickly

Laptop slows down

I need something that can handle the speed without slowing down

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Working...
                              X