Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thoughts Megathread v2.0 (now with halal cookies)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ik

Comment

• Full lock down in Leicester due to coronavirus.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...updates-please
      "Yaa Allah grant me victory, or make me die Shaheed"

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
      (surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

• Originally posted by Qiyas View Post
        Full lock down in Leicester due to coronavirus.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...updates-please
        Yeh Leicester is one of the hotspots for coronavirus at the moment. Sad.
        'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

• Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

I don't think you are listening to what I am saying. We are talking about different things. My comment that you responded to has nothing to do with abusive relationships.

It doesn't help that another member attempted to "score points" by supporting her erroneous view instead of trying to help the person understand the mistake or remaining silent. I guess that's how "some people" define being "good".

Comment

• Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

It doesn't help that another member attempted to "score points" by supporting her erroneous view instead of trying to help the person understand the mistake or remaining silent. I guess that's how "some people" define being "good".
            Yes I know, it's unfortunate but I let it slide. Bizarre how a simple misunderstanding from someone resulted in some not so nice labels being attributed to me. What's probably more bizarre is the righteous remaining silent. I was kinda expecting I'll get a brave soul stepping in to help but instead I get an old codger like you, trotting in on your Shetland pony. I mean I'm not complaining, beggars can't be choosers.

Hopefully, this sorry episode gets noted down by those that are keeping a record. Saj called it right the other day.

Comment

Yes I know, it's unfortunate but I let it slide. Bizarre how a simple misunderstanding from someone resulted in some not so nice labels being attributed to me. What's probably more bizarre is the righteous remaining silent. I was kinda expecting I'll get a brave soul stepping in to help but instead I get an old codger like you, trotting in on your Shetland pony. I mean I'm not complaining, beggars can't be choosers.

Hopefully, this sorry episode gets noted down by those that are keeping a record. Saj called it right the other day.
              Thought I would don the rusty armour for one last charge before retirement.

Comment

• Why has the forum been so quiet recently? Did I do something?

Comment

• Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
                  Why has the forum been so quiet recently? Did I do something?
                  Maybe peeps are licking their wounds or maybe they are prepping for the "purge".

Comment

Why has the forum been so quiet recently? Did I do something?
                    I was thinking it was a little too quiet as well. Even the trolls have been inactive.

Comment

• 👀

Comment

Maybe peeps are licking their wounds or maybe they are prepping for the "purge".
                        What wounds are their to lick? Or maybe it's better not to ask..

Comment

• Originally posted by Abisali View Post

I was thinking it was a little too quiet as well. Even the trolls have been inactive.
                          Trolls didn't get the reaction they were seeking. So they got bored.

I hope your healthy eating is going well In Sha Allaah.

Comment

What wounds are their to lick? Or maybe it's better not to ask..
                            Let's not ask...

Comment

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

Trolls didn't get the reaction they were seeking. So they got bored.

I hope your healthy eating is going well In Sha Allaah.
                              Al-Hamdullilah it is "better" but not quite there yet. Actually, it is working out that after tonight's dinner, I will no longer have anything "unhealthy" left in my fridge or pantry. So the real challenge starts tomorrow.

As for the trolls, I think the users here have gotten so used to them appearing on the forum over the years that they just don't care about them anymore. It isn't worth the time of day to argue with them. The best strategy is to just ignore them and report them when they outright disrespect Islam or Muslims.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abisali View Post

It was busier maybe because people were at home now they are going back to work or study.

Comment

Working...
                                X