Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thoughts Megathread v2.0 (now with halal cookies)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post

disclaimer

If i ghosted you or anyone else for that matter, it’s cos I can’t find the notifications anymore
    Lol. Not you just people close to you who disappear on you then return. Idk maybe I'm quite naive at times or too sweet to allow people to treat me like I'm second best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post
      I really enjoy deleting stuff and removing things from my life, I do not like clutter.

I just deleted a bunch of photos I needed for work. And now I just tore up the card my colleagues gave me and I’m going to chuck it in the bin

No, I didn’t enjoy working with any of you a single bit. No, I do not want to stay in contact. And no, I will not pop by to say hello. I’m done, I have deleted you and removed this phase of my life from my memory, thank you very much.

It’s hard to tell whether people are genuine with their words or if they just say them out of formality
      Don't worry son, in all likelihood you are already nothing more than a distant memory..by Monday it will be as if you never existed.
      Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the worlds ending!

None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.

Comment

• Okay bengalis need to fix up and stop eating pfc frequently think about cholesterol and diabetes

Uprising soon come
        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

• It's weird how threads that I used to be interested in previously are of no interest to me anymore, feel like I've passed that stage and letting the little ones go out and explore more..
          Last edited by iRepIslam; 29-02-20, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• If the marriage section of this forum doesn't put you off marriage, you haven't been here long enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juwairiyyah View Post
              If the marriage section of this forum doesn't put you off marriage, you haven't been here long enough.
              Lol. I'm sure there are beautiful marriages out there somewhere. Let's have hope. No one comes here to share how good their marriage is.

Comment

• I'm going to Pakistan on Friday inshaAllah
                There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

• Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

Don't worry son, in all likelihood you are already nothing more than a distant memory..by Monday it will be as if you never existed.
                  Just how i like it

The only thing I hope for is that they saw something in me to change their idea of muslims/islam for the better

I do not know what any of them thought about Islam or muslims before I started, but I hope I left a positive impact through my character and interactions with them

Comment

• Originally posted by cuezed View Post
                    I'm going to Pakistan on Friday inshaAllah
                    That is really cool ma sha Allah, I ask Allah to make ur journey and holiday amazing and full of barakah and khair and lessons.

I always secretly wanted to go to Pakistan, brother. I wonder if you could post pics here of any natural scenery, cos like Pakistan has nice mountains and natural areas right? :)

Also, just a recommendation from ur Muslim sister, always praise Allah when you see the nature and use it to remember Him, also give charity cos I know when my fam go back home they do that to people who are begging in the markets and door to door, my sis would set aside holiday money for them.

I ask Allah to make ur journey and holiday amazing, idk why this post excited me :D
                    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                      Okay bengalis need to fix up and stop eating pfc frequently think about cholesterol and diabetes

Uprising soon come
                      Pfc? Do you mean kfc
                      https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

Pfc? Do you mean kfc
                        Whatever you like to call it ukthi

Comment

• Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

Pfc? Do you mean kfc
                          Clearly you have never been to east London..
                          Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the worlds ending!

None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

Clearly you have never been to east London..
                            No I haven’t... but I have been to Westfield I am sure that’s east London
                            https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• Zanoh nee ami asku lunchoh lagi kita khaisee? Ami khaisi baat dee berry goos dee aloo

Mozza nai, dhurroh. Kunoh mozza nai. Ami kun bifodoh forlam asku lunch dee

Comment

• I hope the feminists in Pakistan boycott the coronavirus and tell it: "mera jism meri marzi"...
                                "Yaa Allah grant me victory, or make me die Shaheed"

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
                                (surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

Working...
                                X