Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thoughts Megathread v2.0 (now with halal cookies)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to paint the wood around the windows. Been doing istikhara regarding it because i dont want to waste money given the economy at this time but id like something to do. Either save or risk. Its going to cost £100 to get all the products needed. shall i get or not?
    And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

• Originally posted by Magic. View Post
      I need to paint the wood around the windows. Been doing istikhara regarding it because i dont want to waste money given the economy at this time but id like something to do. Either save or risk. Its going to cost £100 to get all the products needed. shall i get or not?
      Now i dont know anything about windows or paint

but if theres one thing i regret in life, it’s not taking more risks

take from this what you will

Comment

• What is something you recently realized that you can’t believe you didn’t realize earlier?

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post

Now i dont know anything about windows or paint

but if theres one thing i regret in life, it’s not taking more risks

take from this what you will
          take the risk. It needs painting and this lockdown is the onky break i will get
          And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

Comment

• Originally posted by sajid View Post
            What is something you recently realized that you can’t believe you didn’t realize earlier?
            Wwe is fake.

Pepperoni is haraam. I thought it was a vegetable.

This wasnt recent though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magic. View Post

take the risk. It needs painting and this lockdown is the onky break i will get
              Nice one, shaykh. Let us know how the painting goes. Worst comes to worst, you would have burned £100. Money is replaceable.

Comment

What is something you recently realized that you can’t believe you didn’t realize earlier?
                That most people are fake

that i can hand out infinite likes
                Last edited by Faith reloaded 2; 14-04-20, 09:47 PM.

Comment

I get the aha moments a lot, not recently though.

what about yourself?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post

I get the aha moments a lot, not recently though.

what about yourself?
                    Sometimes i fail to answer my own question
                    Did i just inception myself with my original question and my answer

Comment

That most people are fake

that i can hand out infinite likes
                      yeh! no restrictions on likes..

with reps we used to have restrictions likes are unlimited

Comment

• Sajid can we have reps back and our previous reps
                        The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Nice one, shaykh. Let us know how the painting goes. Worst comes to worst, you would have burned £100. Money is replaceable.
                          Bro money is a blessing from Allah. We dont burn it unneccesarily. This is a necessary risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                            Sajid can we have reps back and our previous reps
                            I wish the only problem is this new software does not support reps anymore meaning its not built in they removed it completely which is a shame!

Comment

• Feel so drained out working from home since past few weeks as much as i like it taking its toll

Anyone else feel same?

Comment

Feel so drained out working from home since past few weeks as much as i like it taking its toll

Anyone else feel same?
                                What is more draining about doing the same work, just in a home environment?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X