I feel great subhanAllah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel great subhanAllah

Assalamu Alakum brothers and sister in Islam.
    I want to tell you about something that happened to me to today that boosted my iman and should boost yours so we can have more tawakuul in Allah. I told myself yesterday that I am not asking Allah enough to change our situation and I need to have more tawakuul. Well today something happened by the will of Allah. I was in a VERY desperate situation. I raised my hands up to Allah and cried to have some help as soon as possible. Something happened within 30 minutes that changed the situation from terrible to completely gone. It could not have been averted if it wasn't Allah averting it from me. There is no way and when I look back at it I say I would never have thougth in a million years that what came after happened. Some would say it's a miracle. I won't tell you the story as it's very long but thats not my point. I realize Allah is testing me. Sometime you may lose hope to the point where you start thinking that Allah wont help me. On extreme cases, you may start to think Allah isn't there no more. That's why some people become atheists. Remember one thing. Life is test. Accept it. Know that Allah will continue to test our belief in Him and we must be put to the test. Do yourself a favor and take heed. It will avert crisis and fix everything. If I haven't called out to Allah and cried, I would be in a very bad spot. Not only was my crisis averted, I feel a boost in iman, more khusoo in salah, and while I was praying, I read that Allah will fix things. I also understood the wisdom behind the difficulty which is between my Lord and I. You must figure out your test and accept it. Call out to Allah. Trust in Allah. NEVER LOST HOPE. Remember Allah is testing you to see how persistence you are. Indeed Allah has perfected our rewards.

When I look back at everything, I ask myself. When was the last time I cried to Allah? SubhAllah All this so I can cry to my Lord. My Lord wants me to cry to him. Allah Akbar. Look how loving Allah is. Try talking about your problems to people and most of them will run away. Allah wants us to cry to him and run to Him. How can we become so heedless to what Allah wants from us?

Oh people cry to Allah. Cry to Allah. Cry to Allah. You have no faith if you don't cry. YOU HAVE NO FAITH IF YOU DON'T CRY.
    Last edited by asalem; 13-01-20, 10:14 AM.

Assalamu Alaikum,

This is really great to read. I lived in hardship for maybe 7 years and as soon as I started being grateful to Allah for every single blessing and put my full trust in Allah my life transformed.

It's not only about crying to Him. It is if you are going through hardship, but it's about so much more. The thing is that Allah wants us to worship Him alone. When you make dua, you confirm you are relying on Him. But the dua can be done with no feeling inside the heart, just like salaat can be mechanical and it doesn't mean we really worship Him (this may sound rough).

The thing is that the very moment we realize that no one else can solve our problems, no one can give us anything, good or bad, except Allah, that's where our worship starts.

I would also recommend being in the same state of practicing deen while we're happy. He, often, gives us hardship in order to make us closer to Him - for we, in 90% cases, come close to Him only while facing hardships - A lot of prayers, Allah is on our mind all the time. But if we do this while happy, hardships might not happen, or it could, but we would go through them much, much easier.

In my case, Allah gave me everything I ever wanted, dreamed of, wished for, prayed for. I believe the reason is full tawakkul, gratefulness and maintaining the relationship with Allah.

May Allah grant you the same. And yeah, there is no impossible thing for Him.

Jazakallahu Khair!

Comment

SubhanAllah, this is so beautiful and heartening to read. May Allah be praised! Allahu Akbar and Alhamdulilah
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I had many instances where Allah helped me instantly, recently something very good happened to me, I realised it was from Allah and I had tears because of it. Out of many good things happened to me in past, I was once driving fast sometime later I had to slow down because of congestion, it is then one of my tyres got punctured, fortunately straightway I found a free space to park my car, I never changed a tyre before plus I didn't have any tools with me and also mobile reception was poor but fortunately again where I stopped within 10 seconds a man came from a house which is directly opposite of me, he said he will change the tyre for me even though I didn't ask him to do it. I didn't realise then it was Allah Who helped me, He sent this man to change my tyre. I learnt many things from that event, if the tyre got punctured when I was driving fast accident could have happened, Allah took me to somewhere safe where I could get help. I thank my Rabb Most Great for all the help, bounties and blessings He gave me in past and presently.
        Last edited by ThisIsJannah; 13-01-20, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Subhana Allah was Masha Allah. May Allah keep us all upon eeman.

Comment

Yes.. tears are beloved to Allah but more importantly, one has to have full faith in Allah.. many people seek something from Allah but then worry if its going to happen and have minor doubts as to whether their prayers will be answered. If you're doubting, do you have true faith in Allah? Not really.. hence its important to put your full trust in Him and in doing so, you shall receive what you seek inshaAllah
            Don't let my online status deceive you
            (I'm just a member of the Chinese terracotta army)

Comment

Originally posted by spytek View Post
              Yes.. tears are beloved to Allah but more importantly, one has to have full faith in Allah.. many people seek something from Allah but then worry if its going to happen and have minor doubts as to whether their prayers will be answered. If you're doubting, do you have true faith in Allah? Not really.. hence its important to put your full trust in Him and in doing so, you shall receive what you seek inshaAllah
              Exactly! It's like you read my mind. People forget that there is NO IMPOSSIBLE thing for Allah. And on the other hand having full trust in Allah, with no doubts means real belief and worship. If anyone doubts in duas being answered means doubting in Allah's powers.

Comment

Working...
              X