Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some good English Islamic TV Channels and Sheikhs to follow ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some good English Islamic TV Channels and Sheikhs to follow ?

7-8 years back I used to watch Peace TV but after some time the programmes became repetitive also I got busy with life and slowly stopped watching it. Yesterday I went back to the channel and still the same programmes are being shown which were shown 8 years back. Is there any other good Islamic channel out there ? Also are there any sheikhs who release new lectures regularly ?

zad TV was good but sheikh munajjid is in prison now
    huda tv is quite good

Comment

YouTube has some good resources to study Islam
      "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
        YouTube has some good resources to study Islam
        Youtube is good if you know what you want to see.I start watching youtube with a topic in mind and end up watching something entirely opposite. I need some regulated content, thats why I specifically asked for TV Channels.

Comment

Originally posted by salaam_7cgen View Post
          zad TV was good but sheikh munajjid is in prison now
          huda tv is quite good
          Thanks. Are these channels as famous as Peace TV was at one time ? I ask this because I want to watch something that majority is watching, I don't want to end up watching some obscure sheikh who no one has ever heard of.

Comment

Eeman channel is nice.
            https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Mdcash View Post

Thanks. Are these channels as famous as Peace TV was at one time ? I ask this because I want to watch something that majority is watching, I don't want to end up watching some obscure sheikh who no one has ever heard of.
              In Europe no I think they're online channel as well here
              you will see many unknown sheikh are better then the famous ones

Comment

Working...
              X