Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any books on the history of the Ottoman Empire by Muslim authors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any books on the history of the Ottoman Empire by Muslim authors?

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any books by Muslim authors rather than orientalists.
    Also, any books on the commanders of the Muslim armies apart from the one about the Sahaabah Ikraam (RA) ?

"Yaa Allah grant me victory, or make me die Shaheed"

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
    (surah al-anfal v.30)

I'd like recommendations for this as well, in English, if possible <3

Comment

Muhamamd As sallabi Muhammad al Fateh has been translated in English and his book ottoman factors behind its rise and fall is only in arabic and urdu
      has not been translated in English yet

Comment

Dervish

Comment

Ottoman

Comment

Originally posted by salaam_7cgen View Post
            Muhamamd As sallabi Muhammad al Fateh has been translated in English and his book ottoman factors behind its rise and fall is only in arabic and urdu
            has not been translated in English yet
            Just finished reading this yesterday, wonderful book Masha Allah. Unfortunately, there are still a lot of his books that have not been translated into English yet.

for the recommendation.
            "Yaa Allah grant me victory, or make me die Shaheed"

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
            (surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

Working...
            X