Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheikh Bilal Asad 2020 THE WORLD IS BEING PREPARED FOR DAJJAL

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wi6bMmIQmsg

Sheikh Bilal Assad's son and brother recently died (a few days ago I think). Keep in your prayers. I ask Allah to grant them both the highest jannah and to forgive, honour and bless this sheikh for his work and for all times, ameen.
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Why everyone here is talking about Dajjal.
      I am freaking out

Comment

Originally posted by Farah. A View Post
        I am freaking out
        Because his coming is close. Majority of Muslims don't discuss him, or think it's a fairytale, which is a sign that he is near. I, personally, think he will come after a great catastrophe the likes of another World War. Food will be scarce, there will be less people, technology would be wiped out, and the lack of faith people will have will make it easier for him to manipulate the masses. Allah knows, it could happen tomorrow, or in 50 years. If it happens soon, May Allah protect us, guide us and let us live long enough to see Israel fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Abisali View Post

Because his coming is close. Majority of Muslims don't discuss him, or think it's a fairytale, which is a sign that he is near. I, personally, think he will come after a great catastrophe the likes of another World War. Food will be scarce, there will be less people, technology would be wiped out, and the lack of faith people will have will make it easier for him to manipulate the masses. Allah knows, it could happen tomorrow, or in 50 years. If it happens soon, May Allah protect us, guide us and let us live long enough to see Israel fall.
          Ameen

Comment

I am freaking out
            The new tv show has made matters worse by making dajjal look like a fictional hero

Comment

Originally posted by salaam_7cgen View Post

The new tv show has made matters worse by making dajjal look like a fictional hero
              Really? I haven't seen it and have no intention to watch it, but they actually make him like a hero? Well, I am not surprised, he will be a hero for non-believers, especially the Jews, who will view them as their Messiah. All he has to do is tell them what they want to hear and they will eat it all up.

Comment

I am freaking out
                All the means is here. They stage is being laid.
                https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Predictive Programming..?
                  Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Yes we should seek refuge from the fitnah of dajjal, however, this should not be the main focus of a Muslim's studies nor should a Muslim dwell on it when he is lacking in aqeedah and its usool. A Muslim should focus more on preparing to meet his lord and purifying his heart with knowledge in his religion and aqeedah. Dwelling on the dajjal or end times will drain and waste your time from matters which have more importance such as aqeedah and learning your religion. Yes, the signs and descriptions of yawm Al-Qiyammah should be studied but should not be the main focus of one's time.

Comment

Originally posted by Yunus Al Zoomer View Post
                        Yes we should seek refuge from the fitnah of dajjal, however, this should not be the main focus of a Muslim's studies nor should a Muslim dwell on it when he is lacking in aqeedah and its usool. A Muslim should focus more on preparing to meet his lord and purifying his heart with knowledge in his religion and aqeedah. Dwelling on the dajjal or end times will drain and waste your time from matters which have more importance such as aqeedah and learning your religion. Yes, the signs and descriptions of yawm Al-Qiyammah should be studied but should not be the main focus of one's time.
                        The good thing about this series is that it has caused the entire Da'wah scene to focus on Akhiru Zaman and the coming of the Dajjal. Prior to this you would've been hard pressed to hear anyone other than Imran Hussain consistently talking about this subject.

What these reminders do is help Muslims see things for what they really are, and not what they appear to be. Muslims should not be making these Western countries their permanent place of residence. This does not make sense if the Dajjal/Mahdi are right around the corner.
                        Last edited by AmantuBillahi; 12-01-20, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post

The good thing about this series is that it has caused the entire Da'wah scene to focus on Akhiru Zaman and the coming of the Dajjal. Prior to this you would've been hard pressed to hear anyone other than Imran Hussain consistently talking about this subject.

What these reminders do is help Muslims see things for what they really are, and not what they appear to be. Muslims should not be making these Western countries their permanent place of residence. This does not make sense if the Dajjal/Mahdi are right around the corner.
                          Yasir qadhi didn't make things any better with his zombie theory which makes imran Hossein look like a genius
                          and other scholars and speakers also made a mess out of this such as sheikh Hasan Ali who claimed yajuj majuj are not human
                          But as you said now we have many scholars come out speaking about the events from the Quran and sunnah again
                          Last edited by salaam_7cgen; 12-01-20, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
                            ..What these reminders do is help Muslims see things for what they really are, and not what they appear to be. Muslims should not be making these Western countries their permanent place of residence. This does not make sense if the Dajjal/Mahdi are right around the corner.
                            Muslims shouldn't be making ANY country their permanent place of residence. The life hereafter should be their focus.
                            Allah SWT is the Lord of the universe. He guides whomsover He wills.
                            He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters - Psalms (Zaboor of Dawood)

Comment

Yasir qadhi didn't make things any better with his zombie theory which makes imran Hossein look like a genius
                              and other scholars and speakers also made a mess out of this such as sheikh Hasan Ali who claimed hajj major are not human
                              But as you said now we have many scholars come out speaking about the events from the Quran and sunnah again
                              You cannot compare Yasir Qadhi with Imran Hussein. He made only one "mistake" while Imran Hussein is Baatini and reinterprets many of the Ahadith/Signs. I listened to a lecture just yesterday where I heard him saying the sun rising from the West is the deceptive/godless Westsern society. Check out 09:35 of this lecture:

Yasir Qadhi explains his position on Yajuj Majuj with Muhammad Hijab at 17:00:

Comment

Working...
                              X