Help with Dawah needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Dawah needed!

hi guys im making dawah for the first time in my life and i really suck at it...i made another post before and the brothers/sister gave me some material which i have used with other strong material too,not all ofc but i tried to show them the most ''touching'' videos/text so i could keep them interested too,yet i dont see any progress....all that was changed was that they respect islam and muslims,and maybe,maybe the world and everything was created by an intelligent designer...so from a 50% atheist it is now a 50% atheist...idk if i make sense.....anyway what i need help now is:

1. they ask if the Creator created everything,who created the Creator ?

2.if men and women are treated equally why dont women have same rights as man in arab countries,for example why cant they dress the way they want
    keep in mind its a feminist atheist,this is super important

3.according to them god exists cuz of fear,fear is a powerful too and religion and fear are used to control people and we only believe there might be a god becuase science didnt discover everything yet

4. i am a good person and i respect and help everyone , if there is a god he will know i am good and wont punish me

how do i answer these?...
    whoever leaves something for the sake of Allah,Allah will replace it with something better

1. The creator by definition is self sufficient. if it had a creator then it would no longer be the creator. The creator has no cause but is the cause of everything that exists. google infinite regression and uncaused cause.

2. First you have to accept the idea of God and then Islam and then you accept His laws. The creator knows what is best for humans so has set a dress code for men and women.

3. Can you get something out of nothing? many scientists believe in god

4. Just show them through reason and logic that God is the only way the universe and everything in it exists and that islam is the way god has chosen to communicate his will to mankind, then they can decide themselves to accept it and then follow gods definition of what is good or not.

don't beat yourself up over it. just present your case and leave it upto them...doesn't matter how pretty she might be lol

Comment

2- Some ignorant disbelievers claim that "The hijab is oppressive because women are pressured by their societies and their religious beliefs to wear it!"
      By Asadullah Al-Andalusi
      Saying the hijab is "forced" because women feel "pressured" to wear it based on religious or societal expectations is simply ridiculous.
      This line of reasoning implies that every law and culture on the planet is "oppressive" now because people willingly abide to things they're expected to follow. The fact that there are consequences for violating certain expectations (religiously, culturally, or legally) does not mean people are necessarily "oppressed" for upholding them.
      In other words, people may CHOOSE to follow rules or guidelines WILLINGLY because they AGREE with those rules and guidelines (along with the consequences for violating them).
      Take for example my choosing to wear pants whenever I go out in public. My not choosing to wear pants may result in social ridicule and even being arrested for indecent exposure. However, my choice to wear pants was not motivated by said consequences. I willingly do so based on my values. Even in the event where I may may feel pressured to wear pants because of societal and legal expectations, no one in their right mind would regard this as "oppressive".
      in summary, anti-hijab "activists" are merely projecting their own expectations on to others while ironically doing the very thing they accuse the hijab of doing:
      Dehumanizing women who wear it by denying them the agency to agree with their own values.

Muslims Search Engine !
      And those who disbelieved will then say, " Our Lord, show us those who misled us of the jinn and mankind ,so we may put them under our feet that they will be among the lowest."

Comment

3- What cannot be observed is outside the scope of science. For example, questions such as does God exist? and is there a soul? are outside the realm of the scientific method. This does not imply that such questions are meaningless, rather it exposes the limitations of the scientific process, as there are other methods that can provide answers to the above questions.

However, Humans are encouraged to use science to ponder upon the signs of God in this universe.. but some people are blind

4- https://islamic-life-forum.blogspot....and-islam.html
        https://www.hamzatzortzis.com/life-w...ns-of-atheism/
        Muslims Search Engine !
        And those who disbelieved will then say, " Our Lord, show us those who misled us of the jinn and mankind ,so we may put them under our feet that they will be among the lowest."

Comment

Jzk Khair Be Muslims and funkimunki99 ... i will use these as best as i can in shaa Allah
          whoever leaves something for the sake of Allah,Allah will replace it with something better

Comment

Working...
          X