DO you get good deeds for reading quran if you dont have wudu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DO you get good deeds for reading quran if you dont have wudu

If i pick up a quran with my shirt or and read it and dont wanna make wudu because it is cold do i still get good deeds for reading the quran?

Is that what you want, good deeds?

Comment

Yes you can read it that way as far as I know, with hand covering. But I adhere to the ruling that you can read Qur'an without wudhu.
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac View Post
        If i pick up a quran with my shirt or and read it and dont wanna make wudu because it is cold do i still get good deeds for reading the quran?
        First world problems! 
        People who live in glass houses, should not throw stones!~

Comment

Read on your phone you dont need wuddoo for that
          The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
          ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

I didn't know you need wudu to read quran to get good deeds

Comment

Originally posted by Wosits View Post
              I didn't know you need wudu to read quran to get good deeds
              I didn't know people actually avoid wudu because of the cold.
              People who live in glass houses, should not throw stones!~

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                X