X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montana Music Video & Akhiru Zaman

Assalamu alaykum

Have any of you seen this Montana music video? It's easily the most transparent visuals I've come across from Hizb al-Dajjall. The video demonstrates their allegiance with the one-eyed Dajjal and makes clear that part of they're objective is to sexually enslave Muslim women.

The video is somewhat disturbing, but I think everyone should give it view to know what's being put out there:

[LINK REMOVED - AA]

1. The Dajjal face can be seen at the 19th and 25th on the wall behind the Niqabi
    2. The Niqabis are in prison/detention centres
    3. The Niqabis wear jeans in some scenes
    4.You can hear their cries at certain instances
    5. There are dead bodies in the black see-through bags at 28th second

Conclusions:

1. The future doesn't look pretty for Western Muslims
    2. French Montana is proof that someone can agree with our description of the Dajjal and willfully choose to follow him
    3. This video stimulates thoughts into peoples minds to prepare them for the future. Part of that future includes conquering Muslim women

Feel free to share your thoughts.
    Last edited by AmantuBillahi; 01-10-19, 03:54 PM.

I wouldn't recommend anyone else to watch that video.

It has music, and inappropriate images of Niqaabis/Hijaabis.

Comment

French montanna is a kaafir
      mocking the deen on another level

Comment

I have never heard of French Montana and I agree with Indefinable, no one should watch that filth.

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

¬
          I'm only posting it for educational purposes. It's relevant because he's openly promoting Dajjal and painting a low view of Muslim women. Ignoring it won't make the 800k views and 35k likes go away. I mean if this becomes normal then we're in trouble.

I don't blame anyone if they prefer not to, but I'm not going to turn a blind eye when someone this influential promotes Dajjal and denigrates the Niqab. May Allah curse him.

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post

I'm only posting it for educational purposes. It's relevant because he's openly promoting Dajjal and painting a low view of Muslim women. Ignoring it won't make the 800k views and 35k likes go away. I mean if this becomes normal then we're in trouble.

I don't blame anyone if they prefer not to, but I'm not going to turn a blind eye when someone this influential promotes Dajjal and denigrates the Niqab. May Allah curse him.
            I don't doubt your intentions. If you just remove the link, so no one else has to see that - then that would be good.

I didn't know who this guy was until this thread, and I'm not saying to ignore him.

It's disgusting and disturbing (the video).

Comment

Indefinable Honestly this video shouldn't be taken lightly at all. Did you watch the whole thing? Was he praising the Dajjal at any point? And what are your thoughts about how they depicted the Niqabis? What exactly bothered you about it and why do you think they did it?

Comment

Muslim rappers and music people are more of a threat than the non Muslims. If a non Muslim did this then there would be back clash but because this guy's a morrocan, he can do it freely.

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
                  Indefinable Honestly this video shouldn't be taken lightly at all. Did you watch the whole thing? Was he praising the Dajjal at any point? And what are your thoughts about how they depicted the Niqabis? What exactly bothered you about it and why do you think they did it?
                  Can you find the lyrics and post them on here please, as I had it muted, and don't want to watch that hideous thing again.

My thoughts - Repulsed by it, but not surprised. The forces are at work to stray the Believers. This video has sexualised one of the most sacred aspects of Islaam.

More can be said - but perhaps later In Sha Allaah.

¬¬†

Comment

Can you find the lyrics and post them on here please, as I had it muted, and don't want to watch that hideous thing again.

My thoughts - Repulsed by it, but not surprised. The forces are at work to stray the Believers. This video has sexualised one of the most sacred aspects of Islaam.

More can be said - but perhaps later In Sha Allaah.

¬¬
                    It's only the visuals that cause concern and require explanations. But if you found the video that offensive then don't worry about.

JazakAllahu Khayr

Comment

I thought you meant he was "praising Dajjal" verbally.

Comment

Originally posted by Medic View Post
                        Muslim rappers and music people are more of a threat than the non Muslims. If a non Muslim did this then there would be back clash but because this guy's a morrocan, he can do it freely.
                        Yeah. They're using him as a scapegoat before strategically normalizing it with the other races.

But the way he portrayed the Niqabis here was unacceptable. It's one thing to have shortcomings in Hijab, but these women were prisoners that were being raped. That's just flat out disrespectful. He just got away with it because they were Niqabis and the Kuffar don't value them

Anyway this man is the biggest Shaytaan living today. And he's not even a man, he's a born Moroccan who dissed Niqabis and wears the American flag as a jacket like a lost Dayooth.

Comment

I thought you meant he was "praising Dajjal" verbally.

¬
                          No of course not. These are people of numbers and imagery. Using certain hand gestures could be interpreted as showing allegiance or praising Satan.

There's at least 2 times where Dajjal's entire face is made apparent in the carving of the wall. And what makes the image so powerful is that there was a Niqabi present in the shot. Total contradiction.

You know there was a time not too long ago where this guy wouldn't have the audacity to degrade Niqabis or use obvious imagery. His life could have been in danger for promoting the Dajjal. But nowadays there's literally no rules. He was actually unapologetic to his fans who took offense.
                          Last edited by AmantuBillahi; 01-10-19, 03:57 PM.

Comment

This video also proves that we've been checkmated. We're being publically humiliated by a Saahir with no ability to silence him. The only thing we can do is whine and plead for him to stop.

The Dajjal's emergence cannot be too far away. If you're reading this and live in the West, then try to set up a plan of escape from now. If you're a sister reading this, then I'm telling you plain and clear that you might be taken captive and held in a detention centre. There are Occultic "tales" of a final female conquest which this Dajjalic video appears to confirm. Start planning now. It's possible that they'll killl the men in your family and take the women as slaves. I honestly can't think of any reason why they wouldn't do that. Human Rights are meaningless when your president is the Dajjal.
                            Last edited by AmantuBillahi; 01-10-19, 05:58 PM.

Comment

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬†
                              It seems like today's problem is that people are no longer concerned about protecting themselves from the Dajjal. I remember several years ago there were so many YouTube channels exposing the Illimunati and Hizb al-Dajjal; but nowadays, it seems like everyone's asleep.

I know you didnt watch it, but if what I'm saying in the OP is actually present in the video, then where are all the "Exposed!! French Montana Dajjal Worshipper!" Or "Freemasonic Agenda Against Muslim Women Exposed"?

I've never seen Dajjalic imagery so explicitly laid out before, yet not a single preacher is saying anything. The Muslims who are super-righteous are too appalled to watch the video, and the Muslims who have no vision interpret the video inaccurately.

Your advice would make sense if it was followed by some action, otherwise you're indirectly choosing to remain ignorant and complacent.

If the Dajjal came on TV to give the Muslime a genuine warning after which no more warnings or mercy will be shown, should we listen and take him seriously, or will the music in the background justify not listening to him and facing the penalty as a result?

There's not a single Da'ee who can tell you what's going to happen to us when the Dajjal appears. Their answer to that question is "let's hope it doesn't happen in our lifetime". This lack of concern living in Dar al-Kufr in Akhiru Zaman is a shortcoming in religion.

Is it possible that they'll imprison us and rape the women? It should be a yes or no response. The video above and common sense would suggest yes. Now what?

May Allah open the eyes of the Muslims and force them to care before it's too late.
                              Last edited by AmantuBillahi; 02-10-19, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X