Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosque pictures

Post your mosque pictures here!

There used to be a thread like this but I couldn’t find it. 

Click image for larger version

Name:	A88622FB-B00B-45E0-9AEB-3DC93C5CA1DF.jpeg
Views:	244
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	12639571

I was literally in the middle of the desert and I saw this mosque. I don’t know what to think of it. The design is quite excessive and unnecessary but it’s interesting. 

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post

Name:	A88622FB-B00B-45E0-9AEB-3DC93C5CA1DF.jpeg
Views:	244
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	12639571

I was literally in the middle of the desert and I saw this mosque. I don’t know what to think of it. The design is quite excessive and unnecessary but it’s interesting. 
      Are those stairs on the minaret? 

That's a really retro look. 

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

Are those stairs on the minaret?

That's a really retro look.

I’m not sure, but it looks very modern. From a distance I thought they made a miniatures brown burj Khalifa. The pictures from the inside are nice too. I didn’t go in but i looked it up.

Name:	4C1EA139-05FE-4DD9-9DA1-29677501E78A.jpeg
Views:	169
Size:	235.5 KB
ID:	12639745

Comment

Looks like shaven chocolate

Nice
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

This is another mosque that I remember seeing a while ago. It’s still under construction I think, but it’s like the whole mosque is a giant dome. 

Name:	706E459D-739E-47CB-B633-D9136EAE3A13.jpeg
Views:	128
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	12640057Click image for larger version

Name:	9BE61FDA-04AF-46D8-8A56-F42652FF46C1.jpeg
Views:	131
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	12640058Click image for larger version

Name:	6479F914-EBDB-47E6-8146-DDF128B4C809.jpeg
Views:	130
Size:	159.2 KB
ID:	12640059

Comment

Please excuse me while I post my fantasy mosques...
              Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                Please excuse me while I post my fantasy mosques...

Name:	7F3D5E6B-5C08-403F-90F2-06D1AB24BBF9.jpeg
Views:	131
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	12640067

cool.

Comment

I like this thread. Nearly every year we had calenders with pictures of mosques and some have mosques from around the world. They all look amazing mashaAllah. Me and my siblings would cut out the pictures and keep them once the year was over.

This thread bought back memories.

Comment

Name:	CFD5DC2C-61F2-4588-92B7-C29D78C0A973.jpeg
Views:	98
Size:	164.3 KB
ID:	12640616
                    This is a mosque in turkey. I took a picture if it while I was there and always thought that it was so beautiful.

Comment

Photos taken during my adventure in turkey. It was on Ramadan and I had to resist feasting on all the amazing food!
                      Last edited by Okie_Dokie; 08-10-19, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Okie_Dokie View Post

Photos taken during my adventure in turkey. It was on Ramadan and I had to resist feasting on all the amazing food!
                        Nice, son. Nice.

I went there in December of 2009 and it was an amazing atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Abdur_Rahman View Post

Nice, son. Nice.

I went there in December of 2009 and it was an amazing atmosphere.
                          You should revisit. A lot of things must've changed since the last decade.

Comment

Turkey actually has so many beautiful mosques. Its so nice to walk around there and see what kind of architectural treasures there are around every corner.

Comment

Can I post a pic from online, not that I see many beautiful masjids around here a lot :)
                              وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                              X