Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juz 30 Arabic Qur'an Course

Peace be upon you,

I will be teaching a course that covers probably about half of Juz 30 or a bit more.

This course is mostly towards people who have little to no Arabic knowledge. Having being familiar with a Level 1 would be ideal and beneficial.

I will be starting this course on Saturday in shaa Allah and intend to complete it with you in about 4-5 months or a bit more.

Learning this Juz should enable you to understand 80% of the Qur'an.

So have fun. See you then. iA

https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Bismillahi Rahmaani Raheem

All praises and thanks to Allah (The one who is worthy of worship/The Supreme All Mighty God) the lord/master of the worlds.

I was supposed to put this out yesterday but better late than never, In shaa Allah

I would like to remind everyone that just putting a small amount of work into understand the Qur'an and it's Arabic will open gateways. All that is required is a little bit of work.

I mainly intended this for people who are active on the server and would like a small amount of study time just enjoying the Qur'an of my brothers and sisters that do not know Arabic.

In shaa Allah anyone can start this course with absolutely no background in Arabic but you need to be able to read the Arabic letters ا ل ب ت

.I will put this course out every weekends including Fridays. This course will last for in shaa Allah about 5 months or more.

------------------

Today we will start with Surah Nasr - Ithaa Jaa'a nasr

Click image for larger version  Name:	Nasr.png Views:	0 Size:	171.6 KB ID:	12639631

We will mainly focus on Ayah 1 and 2.

Ayah 1

Ithaa اذا means "when" or "if" in the context of the future. Which basically mean the same thing but for now translate it as "When".

Jaa'a is a verb. It is in the pattern of a verb. The vowels here are a common pattern in a verb. It means "Come".

Nasr/Naص r نصر means "aid" as in help.

Here the verb comes before the noun just like in many languages and always does. If you do not quite understand what I mean by that, you will come to know over time in shaa Allah

When the help of Allah

Wa'l Fath' ح is a exhaling sound, put your hand near your hand and try to exhale, you should get an idea what it sounds like

و = And | Wa can also mean other things but we will learn more on that later

ال - The

فتج = Victory

And the victory

- When the help of Allah comes and the Victory.

Ayat 2: We see wa used here again "and". It is followed by the verb رى Raa which means "see". Adding the taa sound at the end means "you see".

And you see An-Nas

Naas means People

An Nas is the People.

I said before Al ال means the but here certain letters join up, it is just quicker and easier to say. Like Can + Cannot = Can't.

So Some letters like Nuun make a short cut and you skip the La sound in Al for it become An. If that sounds a bit confusing, do not worry about it!

And you see the people.

So that concludes today's lesson. We will continue Ayah 2 tomorrow iA to make up for yesterday.
    Last edited by Kiro; 30-09-19, 02:22 AM.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Masha Allah you teaching free while some charge online. May Allah swt reward you s.a.w Ameen. Kiro you can add your thread url and link it in your sig with free quran teaching message to let more people know on forum, if sig are working or on your avy free quran teacher etc. Ill come to learn now and again. Jazak Allah ul khair. Peace.
      Jazak Allah Khair For All Your Duas.

Comment

Originally posted by Believer1984 View Post
        Masha Allah you teaching free while some charge online. May Allah swt reward you s.a.w Ameen. Kiro you can add your thread url and link it in your sig with free quran teaching message to let more people know on forum, if sig are working or on your avy free quran teacher etc. Ill come to learn now and again. Jazak Allah ul khair. Peace.
        In shaa Allah

Okay, good idea.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

As-salamu عlaykum - The Peace be upon you

Surah Nasr Part 2

Ayat 2:

رى Raa (not Ra but Raa) means "saw". That تَ Ta sound means you (it is a suffix). This means "you saw".

ناس Naas means People/mankind.

دخل Da'kha'la means "enter".

The ي Ya at the is present tense so "entering".

However, this ن at the end signals that the word is plural. In this case, it is a group of people. ون

They enter

And you see the people entering/ And you see people they are entering

فى Means "in"

And you see the people entering in the Deen of Allah in/as افوجا

Afwaajaa means Crowds. A huge amount of people.

Ayat 3

ف at the beginning of a word means like "so"

سبح is a word like SubhannAllah

So make Subh/ so declare the perfection

بجحمد - Hamd like Alhamdulillah or even Muhammad

this ب is like in Bismillah or SubhannAllah wa bihamdihi

The more accurate translation is "by" and "at". Bismillah. By the name of Allah

So declare the perfection and the praise/thanks/gratitude to your Rabb

ربّك

That ك means "you".

That concludes today's lesson.

See you tomorrow In shaa Allah

Last edited by Kiro; 04-10-19, 09:15 PM.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

all copyright claims and credits go to gronn
            "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
            me - 2017

Comment

Originally posted by magok View Post
              all copyright claims and credits go to gronn
              Thank you for your teachings, Ustadh Magok.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post

Thank you for your teachings, Ustadh Magok.
                always remember my student, real knowledge comes from experience, not youtube
                "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
                me - 2017

Comment

Originally posted by magok View Post

always remember my student, real knowledge comes from experience, not youtube
                  Yes. A frog must never leap without proper footwork.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Ok I'm up for it in sha Allah. I have a qur'an and tajweed teacher, but I can memorize ahead of her correcting my tajweed. Jazakallah khair
                    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                      Ok I'm up for it in sha Allah. I have a qur'an and tajweed teacher, but I can memorize ahead of her correcting my tajweed. Jazakallah khair
                      If you have not learnt the foundation rules enough to correct both your major and minor mistakes then no. 

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post

If you have not learnt the foundation rules enough to correct both your major and minor mistakes then no.¬
                        Who exactly are your classes for? Just people who already know tajweed? Just wanted to know. I will be done in a few classes with tajweed but I suppose I'll just stick with my teacher
                        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Who exactly are your classes for? Just people who already know tajweed? Just wanted to know. I will be done in a few classes with tajweed but I suppose I'll just stick with my teacher
                          Everyone.¬

It does not really matter, if you pay attention to the sounds in Juz 30. You will have learnt all the necessary rules.¬

The point is, as you open your Qur'an, you slowly start to open your mind and learn.¬
                          Last edited by Kiro; 04-10-19, 11:47 PM.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Abu julaybeeb LailaTheMuslim Ya'sin Layla. aelmo Eorlingas Veracity ) neelu Simply_Logical Mintchocchip Believer1984

Lesson 3

Continuing on from last lesson

Ayah 3:

We previously covered that ف is a prefix and it means "so". The word سبح like SubhannAllah is that word. To declare the perfection and no defects.

ب just means "by" Bismillah - By the name of Allah.

حمد Praises and thanks. Alhamdulillah. Muhammad. Ahmad. حمد محمّد أحمد- ح - م - د

The ك in Rabb just means "you" or "your". Your Rabb. Alhamdulillahi Rabbil عa'lameen

So declare the perfection by the praise of your Rabb (your master/lord).

و Wa = And

استغفر This است Ist sound is a common sound in Arabic. A common prefix. Astagifrullah. Isti'qama. Istighfar. You might have heard of those words. That ist sound just means something that is continuous or persistent.

غفر like astaghirullah. غفر means to cover something, as in to your cover your sins.

And seek forgiveness from him

that ه Hu sound just means "he" or "him". It even looks like the English word "He" so it is a good way of remembering it.

غفره

Inna انّ means Verily, indeed. And here the ه Hu sound pops up again. Inna'hu

Indeed he

كان This is bit of a funny word since it is kind of weird to translate. It means "was" but I think it is simply easier to translate it as "to be".

توّاب Tawwaaba, Like the word Tawba, you might have heard of that word.

Indeed he is to be accepting of Tawba (forgiveness)

[Indeed He is the one you turn to]

------

That concludes Surah Nasr.

We will be starting Surah Feel - in shaa Allah
                            Last edited by Kiro; 06-10-19, 11:14 PM.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Who exactly are your classes for? Just people who already know tajweed?
                              It is not tajweed .. as you can see
                              It is an explanation and help with roots of Arabic words/phrases.

It is very good for English speakers. .. Alhamdulillah.
                              He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters - Psalms (Zaboor of Dawood)

Comment

Working...
                              X