Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would this chapter of your life be called ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would this chapter of your life be called ?

Great one!
    Its me Lamia Karmi Egyptian teacher Of Quran to non-arabic muslim sisters and kids online for a fee
    Experience 5 years in a lot of Quran academies
    Saving The Holy Quran, Ijaza in rewayat 'asem,Ijaza in Gazarya and Tajweed
    My Skype ID: quran.servant.lamia

Comment

I guess something like "The journey to learn the basics" or "The preparation"

To learn Arabic (fluently), memorize enough Qu'ran with tajweed, learn the fundamentals
      I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Chapter 3: More Money, More Problems.

Comment

To be honest really, I think everything we do in Dunya is actually the prologue. I think the real chapter begins the moment the believer steps foot into Jannah.
          I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

I've got this weird idea that this life is 'real'in terms of achievements. Like all the challenges and what you become. Whereas Jannah is not like that but more the result of this life.

Comment

The Silent Battle

"And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

Comment

Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
                The Silent Battle
                It is time to speak up believe me, before it is too late! ( that was deep)

Comment

The transition, from submerged darkness to the noor of proper faith, I hope.
                  وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Stagnation.

Comment

You don't want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Abdur_Rahman View Post
                        You don't want to know.

Comment

Preparing for misery.

Do it... or do it.

Departing elephant and incoming cellmate.

Picking a poison

(Just noticed the irony of the profile picture.)
                          Last edited by Fakhri-bin-Ali; 19-07-19, 04:52 AM.
                          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH
                          -------------------------------------

​​​​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

This is the chapter is called 'Renewal of my Faith', where I delve deeper into Islam both physically (with Hijab), emotionally (reflecting constantly on my actions) and spiritually (praying 5 times & making duaa).

This chapter is kinda like the prequel to the main event of going to Jannah/Paradise, although I know it's not enough. I have to keep adding to this prequel to ensure I have a solid backstory worthy of the main part of this whole series: Jannatul Firdaus (Insha'Allah).

الْحَمْد لله

Comment

Originally posted by Farah. A View Post

It is time to speak up believe me, before it is too late! ( that was deep)
                              It's actually the title of an Islamic Lecture that I heard recently. I am sure many can relate with what is being discussed in it. Hmm, let me post it.

"And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

Comment

Working...
                              X