Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do people most often mistake you for?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turkish
    indonesian
    Pakistani

​​​​​​
    ​​​
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
      Someone who cares
      lol
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Mexican(not as much anymore), Moroccan, and my own ethnicity

Comment

A moderate muslim O.o

Comment

I am of Arab descent and most people think I'm a typical white guy.¬*
            ¬*

Comment

Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
              In my case, non-Arabs think I am an Arab.
              Arabs mostly think I am Pakistani.
              New classmates think I am a nerd, most probably¬* because I am introverted.

People always think i am arab.........idk i think the looks maybe lol
              NO RACISM

Comment

confident although I'm very far from it,
                have many insecurities

Comment

Working...
                X