Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's More interesting to a child than rainbow / its colours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's More interesting to a child than rainbow / its colours?

Than A* Rainbow / its colours^

------------------

Assalamu 'alaikum warahmatullah.

This post might not be very coherent or properly put together, but all of that can wait.

​​​​​Well over a month now.

This hijacking of the rainbow and constant promoting of the filthy abomination of homosexuality is reaching levels I've never seen before. Spreading their sickness all over the place, infecting and targeting the youngest mind, densensitizing ordinary people to the vileness of what they do.

There should be a pro-human-race proliferation symbol and celebration. Ie a pro normal, natural behaviour celebration - which these filthy, shameless sodomites and perverted scum can't be part of - Remind everyone for 12 months of the year of what it means to live normally and how humans get here.

They need to be reminded that this so called 'homosexuality' is a sickness / an aberration, and goes against the very nature of human existence.

All the regular people around the world from all backgrounds need to get together and design a symbol and slogan... Then produce banners, flags, etc, etc,

​​​​We wouldn't need to even mention these sickos to make the point

We'll just be celebrating the natural order of life. For every hijacked rainbow we ought to put out hundreds of normal, natural pro- life banners, all sorts of merchandise and paraphernalia to counter this defilement of society. Even if it becomes some money​​​​​-making commercial​​ phenomenon, it would be well worth it.
    Last edited by Fakhri-bin-Ali; 27-06-19, 11:23 PM.
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH
    -------------------------------------

​​​​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Post count increase
    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
      Post count increase
      Why are you trying to increase your post count
      The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
      ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

Why are you trying to increase your post count
        Maybe he was trying to increase the post count of this thread.

"And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

Comment

Wa'alaykumasalaam.

Didn't care about rainbows as a kid.

Was more into cartoons, if you want to teach kids right and wrong then leave messages in cartoons/kids books etc.

Comment

Well to me as a kid, nothing was less interesting than a rainbow . (Obvious exaggeration but yeah I never was interested in rainbows)

"And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

Comment

When I was a child I was not into rainbows either.

When we did see a real one then yes we were fascinated by it but that was only for that moment.

Nowadays I think lot of little girls like rainbows because of how popular unicorn toys/stationary are. It is like unicorns and rainbows go together.

Comment

Working...
              X