Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has life turned out the way you expected?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

Subhanallah, your post really made me think

When I was 18 I would never ever have thought that I would come to Islam. I’m ‘born’ Muslim but my family are completely not practising & i was never taught about religion at all. I actually used to feel sorry for Muslims thinking wow they have to cover, have to pray 5x a day how difficult etc

Then at 19, Allah guided me & ive never looked back alhamdulillah. I remember when I used to see friends from jahilliyah they would think me practising Islam was just a phase & they would wonder how long I’d keep it up for. I had everything going for me since coming to Islam (got a very well paid job at 19 just months after coming to Islam) graduated from a good uni at 21, married at 21, child at 24 but then things started to go downhill Qadr allah

subhnallah, I honestly never would have thought that I would one day practise Islam and especially so at such a young age. The thought of putting a hijab on or even praying would scare me & religion was never on my mind

Its so easy to be negative & to think rahh I can’t believe x y and z happened, I didn’t expect that, but I need to constantly remind myself of where I would have been if I was not guided towards Islam. Subhanallah
    Barak Allah fikki sister may Allah bless you
    The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
    ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Don't think too much. Live simply and humbly.

I am reminded of ayah 2 surahtul mulk
      https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

When I accepted Islam, all I wanted is peace, knowing that I have found the truth and accept it. I didn't expect anything other than that, yet Allah has changed much of my life to better than before Alhamdulillah There is one area I am still lacking, but Allah knows what is best for me.
        He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer! (16:4)

Comment

Originally posted by islamlife00 View Post
          When I accepted Islam, all I wanted is peace, knowing that I have found the truth and accept it. I didn't expect anything other than that, yet Allah has changed much of my life to better than before Alhamdulillah There is one area I am still lacking, but Allah knows what is best for me.
          Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu brother

How did you come to find Islam?
          The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu brother

How did you come to find Islam?
            wa alaykumassalaam I am a sister. It was a lecture on YT
            He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer! (16:4)

Comment

Originally posted by islamlife00 View Post

wa alaykumassalaam I am a sister. It was a lecture on YT
              My apologies sister Barak Allah fikki

Alhamdulilah you found Islam may Allah bless you through it and the ummah through you

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

My apologies sister Barak Allah fikki

Alhamdulilah you found Islam may Allah bless you through it and the ummah through you
                Ameen. May Allah bless you through Islam and the ummah through you as well

Comment

No

I have faith in Allah and by his Mercy and grace my duas will not go unheard because he the Almighty has said that when his servant calls on him he runs to his servant

So I will continue to plead to Allah for ease, peace, contentment, eternal happiness

Forgiveness for all the wrong I have done and ofcourse justice on the day of judgement
                  'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Good things have happened to me and bad things have happened to me. The way I planned life to be didnt exactly go 100% the way I wanted it to, but Allah is al Hakeem and knows best and chose an alternate path for me that alhamdullilah was better than I ever expected or planned. Alhamdullilah I have food, sheltor, clothes, family and imaan so alhamdullilah ala kulli haal.

throughout my time here I have seen alot of people who have gone through major struggles or problems and issues. Reading some of them stressed me out and it was all I could think about for a while. But this life is temporary and for the believers who love Allah, tawheed and hate shirk, jannah is for eternity.

I will in sha Allah remember the people struggling here in my duas

Comment

Working...
                    X