X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imran1976
    replied
    Originally posted by Arsalan View Post

Salams bro. Hope you are well. in Sha Allah.
    Waalaikum As'salam,
    Alhamdulillah, I am in good health --- How are you?

Leave a comment:

• Kiro
    replied
    Did you disappear again?

Leave a comment:

• Arsalan
    replied
    Originally posted by imran1976 View Post
    banned or unbanned doesn't make any difference, life is very busy, don't have much time for social media.

it's just the affiliation with the forum that I don't disappear and post occasionally.
    Salams bro. Hope you are well. in Sha Allah.

Leave a comment:

• imran1976
    replied
    banned or unbanned doesn't make any difference, life is very busy, don't have much time for social media.

it's just the affiliation with the forum that I don't disappear and post occasionally.

Leave a comment:

• Kiro
    replied
    Aye. Now back to the pecking order. 

Leave a comment:

• neelu
    replied
    Welcome back yourself.  I didn't know you were unbanned.

Originally posted by imran1976 View Post
    Wa'alaikum As'salam Ibrahim.

Leave a comment:

• imran1976
    replied
    Wa'alaikum As'salam Ibrahim.

Leave a comment:

• sajid
    replied
    welcome back

Leave a comment:

• Abu Abdur_Rahman
    replied
    :numbness:

Leave a comment:

• Stoic Believer
    replied
    Originally posted by Abu Abdur_Rahman View Post

Yeesh.
    Erm. You actually screenshotted the sticker and posted it 

Leave a comment:

• Morose
    replied

Leave a comment:

• neelu
    replied
    Walaykum salam akhi Ibrahim,

Yes I do remember you, but I hadn't heard your conversion story before so thanks for posting it on this thread. My sister used to go to Tower Records in London a lot as well back in the 90s. Did you once write a post about meeting Ken Hom but not being sure if it was okay to shake his hand or not? I think that was you but I'm not entirely sure.

I still have that photo you posted of your budgie btw- very cute. I'm impressed that your budgies manage to live so long; your family must be experts at raising them mashaAllah.

You give the impression that you embraced Islam without any real interaction with the Muslim community so I have to ask; how do you feel as a Muslim now that you've had this much time to live as a Muslim and had extensive interaction with the Muslim community? I've heard of converts who get a rude awakening after meeting actual Muslims and the culture shock of seeing some of the jahiliya to the point that sadly there have been cases of converts leaving Islam citing bad experiences with the community or at the mosque. What's your view on that?

Leave a comment:

• Abu Abdur_Rahman
    replied
    Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

About the unanswered questions.

Did Br. Eesa know that it was the former A.Basheer after seeing the username or did he just post it accidentally thinking it was him without seeing the username?

Did he become aware of the fact that the two are the same that moment or did he already know?

​​​​​​If he just made an accidental guess, why did he follow up with a question asking Abu Abdur Rahman about the reason for name change?

So does it mean that he knew it already but accidentally wrote A.Basheer in the post?
    Yeesh.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Abdur_Rahman
    replied
    Hmmm.

Leave a comment:

• notEVOLVED
    replied
    Originally posted by Abu Abdur_Rahman View Post

Eh?

Thinking about what?
    About the unanswered questions.

Did Br. Eesa know that it was the former A.Basheer after seeing the username or did he just post it accidentally thinking it was him without seeing the username?

Did he become aware of the fact that the two are the same that moment or did he already know?

​​​​​​If he just made an accidental guess, why did he follow up with a question asking Abu Abdur Rahman about the reason for name change?

So does it mean that he knew it already but accidentally wrote A.Basheer in the post?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X